Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
starting at my save after the threesome with Marie, the new update shows both the scene without Sandra and the scene with Sandra, but it started with showing the solo with Marie scene first, then showed the threesome. could be a bug but it's fine for me. maybe try your save and go through the solo scene and you should get the threesome scene too. they are aftermath scenes. hope that helps you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
This continues to be an excellent story. Sandra's active participation in the last two episodes is really elevating the content to new heights. This VN is (far and away) the best on F95 right now given the unfortunate story direction changes to the My Employee's Family VN.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
This continues to be an excellent story. Sandra's active participation in the last two episodes is really elevating the content to new heights. This VN is (far and away) the best on F95 right now given the unfortunate story direction changes to the My Employee's Family VN.
Right? I want Sandra to be Cyrano to my Christian!!!!

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
You're probably on a free VPN server that others have already used to access Mega? If you already have v0.33 release then just download the 100 MB update.

Or, download the compressed version: Use the handy-dandy search option found at the top of every page of this thread for <game name> [version] compressed to download 1.6GB instead of 5.5GB.
View attachment 2911324
they used to ALWAYS post it on the main page so its prolly confusing people

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
I'm sure it's been answered before but How do I get the patch on the android version, I don't condone tenant landlord relationships.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
they used to ALWAYS post it on the main page so its prolly confusing people
Yup. F95 stopped in April until it becomes automated under the new F95 site design that will be implemented soon™. That being said, there are reasons why every post not moderated remains in each thread... for people to search for answers to their questions before asking. Otherwise, it would be prudent for the site to have 90 or 180 day retention policies.
I'm sure it's been answered before but How do I get the patch on the android version, I don't condone tenant landlord relationships.
A search would tell you that you can download the "taboo" version from the developer directly on their Subscribestar when it becomes available to the public in a few days - previous version's links:

There's really no new tenant/landlord content in this version, anyway.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I know that this is inherent in the tag system as we presently have it, but I still think that's a bit excessive.
It is just one, minor, scene after all.
There's no better way to do things without having 8 billion tags sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the update was rather short BUT forgiven really liked the dark story and hope thet you continue on with it
keep up the great work !!!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes