RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
In your opinion, supporting developers is wrong?
say me where do you read this in my post ? I've just ask why the release was in other thread than here that's all. And no it's essential to support dev, i was icstor and Marvel patron in the past and still patron of MrDots. I think you misunderstanding my post, perhaps translation problem. ;)(y)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Great update...there are alots naughty teaser stuff..love that...and ...well better you check that yourself out first :devilish:
i love all girls !!:love:

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
4.16 GB..... wow. Mega wouldn't let me download that even if I wanted to, which I don't. Hoping something more lucrative comes along soon. Many thanks and much appreciation to whoever does the deed. Looking forward to the new release, seems like he'll finally bed one of his 'wards'.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
4.16 GB..... wow. Mega wouldn't let me download that even if I wanted to, which I don't. Hoping something more lucrative comes along soon. Many thanks and much appreciation to whoever does the deed. Looking forward to the new release, seems like he'll finally bed one of his 'wards'.
Compressed version coming soon. Watch this thread. A lot of us are waiting for it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Wards?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Midlife Crisis [v0.11] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 4.16 GB

Download Win (344 MB): - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not like ntr, but in this game, with a husband so asshole, I would like to be able to make a good ntr. And I repeat, I don't like the ntr, but it is that some game protagonists shout for it

Reactions: Ganha31
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes