Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where the Hell is Pregnancy :KEK:
At least one character is pregnant by the MC from within game decision tree, if you choose wisely. There is a whole reveal segment over dinner out. No character affected is visually showing any physical changes resulting from their pregnancy.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Been replaying, OG, not dark and this time through, I like the wife. Not sure why I didn't like her before. Anyway, can we get her preggers?
The MC already did. Twice. :Kappa:

She doesn't currently have a future pregnancy path, for what we know at this time.
that update was short as fuck lmao
Depends upon the path(s) you choose. Others have stated they had adequate content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So much this - the spoiler post contained little to no information about the actual update.

So please, anyone here who has played it, describe in a sentence or two what exactly the "Dark path" means. Does it mean the Dad's a sadist? Does it mean his family gets taken advantage of and he has no control? Does it mean he pimps his family out for monetary gain? Does it mean he opens a BDSM dungeon to enslave his family?

Again, like Rab said, 'dark' can mean any number of things to people, so what exactly is this update about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ep is bugged. it doesnt track the threesome with marie
starting at my save after the threesome with Marie, the new update shows both the scene without Sandra and the scene with Sandra, but it started with showing the solo with Marie scene first, then showed the threesome. could be a bug but it's fine for me. maybe try your save and go through the solo scene and you should get the threesome scene too. they are aftermath scenes. hope that helps you.

jem00

Aug 18, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of Midlife Crisis v0.34.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Patched ?!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes