"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Midnight Ride [v1.3.1.0 + DLC1-3*] [Horny NPC Games] compressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the share SonsOLiberty!
Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,83 GB / 710 MB - MidnightRide-FullHDEdition-1.3.1.0+DLCs-compressed.7z
= ~38,8% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (Win): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Does the top DL link on the OP contain both DLCs, or just the new Storyteller DLC? Is the 2nd link just Galactic Detour, or both?

Reactions: shrillbill

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
After installing the Galactic Detour DLC i'm getting "DIALOGUE ERROR: endless loop detected" error. Not sure when the DLC is supposed to be. But with that error the game just fully locks up.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Just brought the season pass so, how do I import the data which file folder it goes in anyone?

Never mind, I figure it out just had to load up the game first and look for option to import.

Last edited:

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Wait! Is all the DLC on this website because what's the point in buying the season pass for?

Unlike you JohnF95zone, I support the dev so $10 really isn't nothing when one of my debt cards is over $1,000 lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wait! Is all the DLC on this website because what's the point in buying the season pass for?
Just like any other games (or softwares in general), you buy it because it is the righteous (and legal) thing to do, as a financial manifestation and show of support and appreciation to the time, blood and sweat the developers had put into their labor of love and work of art.

That is the best way I can describe it to you.

P/S: When I first read your comment, this comes to my mind "What is the point of me doing good and righteous thing???" and I found it to be funny, but since you are not amused, I had changed to reaction to be generic thumbs up. I meant no disrespect in the first place and I apologize for that.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I just found out about this game today, but just from my observations it is very well made. Kudos to the developer, Horny NPC Games.

On the surface, the gameplay and premise is simple enough (purely speculation because I have not played it myself) but it can lead to variety of 'scenarios' (with aliens, futa, transformation etc.). There are game expansions in the form of DLCs (2 at the moment if I am not mistaken). The preview images suggested that the renders are very good (if not great), the female models are hawt too.

I can't speculate about the writing though but it can't be bad since it gained quite a following and interests.

Thank you for the share. Very well done. Cheers.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Midnight Ride [v1.3.1.0 + DLCs*] [Horny NPC Games] compressed
*Galactic Detour v1.0.0 + Storyteller v1.0.1

Thanks for the share SonsOLiberty!

Original / Compressed Size Win: ~1,85 GB / 710 MB - MidnightRide-FullHDEdition-1.3.1.0+DLCs-compressed.7z
= ~38,38% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Won't work DIALOGUE ERROR: endless loop detected

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes