Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks.so that all the progress right..no any other content?
If you're not seeing any hints and all of the images for the girls (with exception to Kate) are unlocked, then yes. That's all the content there is at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
I switched my monitor from 75 to 144mhz, even installed it onto my m.2 drive, and it wasn't any faster, if anything it was more
I switched my monitor from 75 to 144mhz, even installed it onto my m.2 drive, and it wasn't any faster, if anything it was more smooth. :WaitWhat: So yeah, I don't think that is the issue.
. :WaitWhat: So yeah, I don't think that is the issue.

at 60Hz the lack of smooth helps, the arrows go too fast, and Devon never misses which gives him an unfair advantage, I couldn't beat the minigame until I lowered the Hz to the minimum,

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
The relationship between the color clue and the books is not very obvious, an ornament of those colors on the books would help to better understand the riddle... The relationship between the paintings and the sins is not very evident, it is difficult to get it right without resorting to the walkthrought .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not too hard, it's just overlong and boring. 1 hit = 1 hp? You have to repeat it 250 times. If you just stare at the center reticule and hit the corresponding buttons as they are about 1/2 way into it it's fine. Just don't look at anything else so your timing isn't affected.
That is only the case if you never get a good hit. When you hit when the arrow is green, not yellow, you will do more damage, every combo increases your damage.
at 60Hz the lack of smooth helps, the arrows go too fast, and Devon never misses which gives him an unfair advantage, I couldn't beat the minigame until I lowered the Hz to the minimum,
Devon only gets to hit, if you miss, and he does 20% damage per hit. This means that you can miss 4 times and still win. If you don't miss, then he never gets to swing.
commenting until we get a mac port
Assuming it works like his other games, it's not going to happen until it is on Steam.

Reactions: Sycho

jennt15

Jul 30, 2018
Was really enjoying this game until I hit the mini game, cannot play these type of games due to my disability. Wish I had known this before I started and invested the time. This is the end of the line for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: molinaalexis

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
When I saw the 2 scenes in the game I was like "oh my god what the fuck is this?" The last time I experienced this in Faerin games was in Man of The House. The production of this game really needs to speed up, BDSM scenes and outfits cause unwanted movements in my body :illuminati:

I want to play Faerin's old game Man of The House, but the Turkish translation is broken after the last update, I would appreciate a hand (y)
you could use the english version since you obviously know english fairly well.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Would not help. Once you look past Risk or Monopoly, board games tend to be pretty challenging themselves, especially since you have to play against other humans, so "I managed to do this once, so I can reload from there" does not work.
you have never played Ted Forth's version of monopoly.... he probably has that in there, along with star wars and other weird shit haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
We are planning to allow him to level up his skills, and get items to help him improve.
84%, it is based on Achievements, and the newest one can't be completed yet.
Sorry to hear it. We are talking about adding a skip button for the mandatory fights.

In our recent poll, only about 5% of the supporters didn't like the game that much, most people either liked it, or were indifferent to it. So, few people find it that hard. I mean, I am old, dyslexic, and my arms are partly disabled, and I can get a flawless most of the time, it's not THAT hard. I also played it on a Threadripper3 with a 3090, as well as a Ryzen7 with a 2080ti, getting 75fps.
Unless it's your refresh rate being set higher, I am not sure what to say, other that what we have said before, that we are talking about adding a way to skip the mandatory fights.
you may be partially disabled but you have better hand/eye coordination that most of us older ppl do. tho oddly i do quite well with call of duty or other fps types.
also another to to consider, an option to skip mini-games entirely?
oh yeah, another thing, when you talk to ppl, once we've exhausted all options, the next time we come up to the person, should be new stuff instead of a repeat with all the icons dimmed out. or something else entirely for the 2nd time i dunno.
other than mini-games i didn't mind the game much at all. tho the mom is hard to earn good points with but she is a hard bitch haha

Reactions: NorthernGent

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I switched my monitor from 75 to 144mhz, even installed it onto my m.2 drive, and it wasn't any faster, if anything it was more smooth. :WaitWhat: So yeah, I don't think that is the issue.

dunno how ppl can handle the flickering.. 60hz is fine for me but above that i start seeing the flicker rate..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The relationship between the color clue and the books is not very obvious, an ornament of those colors on the books would help to better understand the riddle... The relationship between the paintings and the sins is not very evident, it is difficult to get it right without resorting to the walkthrought .
I'll admit, I had trouble with the code at first when we were testing that, but if you take the time to look at each of the paintings, it makes a bit more sense.

[going by the order of the books]
The painting in the dining room with the woman in orange surrounded by cakes and pastries represents gluttony (Book of Sin Volume 1 - Orange).
The painting in Madeline's bedroom with a woman wearing a golden dress represents greed (Book of Sin Volume 2. - Yellow).
The painting upstairs and to the left of a woman sleeping, while wearing a light blue gown represents sloth (Book of Sin Volume 3 - Light Blue).
The painting upstairs and to the right of a woman wearing a green dress represents envy (Book of Sin Volume 4 - Green).
The painting in the kitchen of a woman wearing a purple dress represents pride (Book of Sin Volume 5 - Purple).
The painting in Madeline's office of a woman wearing a red cloak represents wrath (Book of Sin Volume 6 - Red).
The painting in the living room of the woman wearing dark blue lingerie represents lust (Book of Sin Volume 7 - Dark Blue).

So if your color code was, let's say, red, orange, green and light blue, then your passcode would be: 6143

You determine that by putting the book volumes in order of the colors you see to get the code that unlocks the metal door. In my example above, it's: Volume 6, Volume 1, Volume 4 and Volume 3.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes