Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Yurakez

Jun 13, 2017
Because the code will be different for everyone. Match the colors you see with each one of the seven paintings, then use those paintings to find the correct sin and book volume number.

Examples: Green = Envy (Book of Sin Volume 4, painting upstairs and to the right).
Red = Wrath (Book of Sin Volume 6, painting in the office).

yellow orange green dark blue help plz

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
I have a bug where if I mute the game, exit out and open it again it still says it's muted but it still plays the music.

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
I'm shocked.
Is it even possible to win a fight against this black asshole who is bothering Victoria?
It doesn't seem difficult, but I'm not even close enough to take at least half of his health off.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm shocked.
Is it even possible to win a fight against this black asshole who is bothering Victoria?
It doesn't seem difficult, but I'm not even close enough to take at least half of his health off.
The key is to hit the buttons when they are green. Yellow works too, but not as well. If you miss then you get hit.
If you hit it when it's green, you will start adding combos, doing more damage, and the speed of the arrows will get faster, until you get hit, which resets it.
Even my disabled ass can get a flawless more often than not, so it can't be that hard to do. Just watch right above the circle.

Reactions: yura48 and rKnight

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi. i am new to this game, how i can be able to put down that russian thug and take his gun? pls help. thanks
The game gives you specific instructions before you continue, what you need to do. It also shows the arrow moving clockwise as well. So that should give you an indication that you need to move your mouse in a clockwise direction before the timer counts down to 0.

getting gun.jpg

You can't get Madeline affrection to 25 in this update, right?
Correct. You can only get to 22 at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why, oh why do devs keep putting idiotic mini-games into a game?!? do they think it's cute? it's very annoying is what it is..

edit: ok this is a stupid bugged mini-game, hit all the keys at the right time and still you fail it hard???? WTF???
i should have been seeing devon on the floor not me, 5 times in a row, i did the keys exactly and still the guy defeats me??

Reactions: Ahchi

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The key is to hit the buttons when they are green. Yellow works too, but not as well. If you miss then you get hit.
If you hit it when it's green, you will start adding combos, doing more damage, and the speed of the arrows will get faster, until you get hit, which resets it.
Even my disabled ass can get a flawless more often than not, so it can't be that hard to do. Just watch right above the circle.
I was so focused on hitting the right arrow button at the right time that I had no idea how well I was doing until the other guy dropped.

I did get it on the first try but I doubt I will fare this well if I fight someone with significantly better health than my MC.

Since we are adding in fights now, it would be nice to add in a conditioning/strength feature to raise the MC's strength/health so he is better prepared for future fights.

There is this beautiful pool and a great gym in the basement, and I am fine with daily workouts - something we have time for in AVN.

Cheers!!

Reactions: TheDevian

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I was so focused on hitting the right arrow button at the right time that I had no idea how well I was doing until the other guy dropped.

I did get it on the first try but I doubt I will fare this well if I fight someone with significantly better health than my MC.

Since we are adding in fights now, it would be nice to add in a conditioning/strength feature to raise the MC's strength/health so he is better prepared for future fights.

There is this beautiful pool and a great gym in the basement, and I am fine with daily workouts - something we have time for in AVN.

Cheers!!
you are so lying, i had green on every key and still was defeated.... god i hate mini-games! and ads! should be a death penalty for both!
vote for me for president 2024! i'm not even running but you can still vote!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hey guys huge fan of his twos first games i was wondering if its worth to play this one right now or i sould wait a few more updates ?
Oooohhhhh man, its definetly worth playing :love: :love: :love: I loved his games, diddnt even know this game existed. I started it yesterday and cant stop playing :D Really really good, mystery, adventure, incest, all the best hehehe (y)(y)(y)
Im at 15 day, the youngest slut just weazeled her way into MCs bed playing innocent lol her facial expressions are hillarious, im laughing my ass off :D
And when i saw Mommys stay-ups by the pool, got my dick hard ASAP lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just kicked Devons ass and that was NOT easy to do playing HIGH as a kite :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now i think im finished.... But i have 84%, 23 days. Theres nothing to do in hints...

Dont complain about the fight people, i got it in 5th try, just relax and try to get them in the center.
Without hint from virgintaker about the colors on the books, well i was sooo close but still couldnt do it hehe :p
And after i finished i found walkthrough in the OP LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: duh.....

Overall great game :love: Great jobb Dev, cant wait for an update (y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes