Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
The key is to hit the buttons when they are green. Yellow works too, but not as well. If you miss then you get hit.
If you hit it when it's green, you will start adding combos, doing more damage, and the speed of the arrows will get faster, until you get hit, which resets it.
Even my disabled ass can get a flawless more often than not, so it can't be that hard to do. Just watch right above the circle.

I tried at least 50 times and the best I achieved was going down when the other guy still had 58 life left.
I play to have fun not get stressed, so either the minigame gets easier or I cancel the game

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I tried at least 50 times and the best I achieved was going down when the other guy still had 58 life left.
I play to have fun not get stressed, so either the minigame gets easier or I cancel the game
Dude, no offence, but I don't think your attitude is right. I mean, take in consideration that you are playing game leaked on pirate forum, not exactly a complaint of paying costumer, so I don't think threatening the author you will quit the game will have the impact you desire. Second, author already said he will take things in consideration (implementing cheats, possibly adding skip, putting a vote for his patrons... something of it will be done). Lastly, common, it's not that hard, probably on level of Tetris in matter of hardness.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh by the way, Maybe, setting the retry point of the Minigame, somewhat at the begining, of it , Not at 7:00 (Autosave point)?
tried again 8 times and noted that it gets after a while boring having to spam trough the whole dialoge again, (yes I used ctrl)
I'm thankfull that Faerin and dev team want to tweak it,
have a nice sunday yer all, (till nextime when I vent my frustration with a post here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and now the solance beer yum yum) ;)

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
When I saw the 2 scenes in the game I was like "oh my god what the fuck is this?" The last time I experienced this in Faerin games was in Man of The House. The production of this game really needs to speed up, BDSM scenes and outfits cause unwanted movements in my body :illuminati:

I want to play Faerin's old game Man of The House, but the Turkish translation is broken after the last update, I would appreciate a hand (y)

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Dude, no offence, but I don't think your attitude is right. I mean, take in consideration that you are playing game leaked on pirate forum, not exactly a complaint of paying costumer, so I don't think threatening the author you will quit the game will have the impact you desire. Second, author already said he will take things in consideration (implementing cheats, possibly adding skip, putting a vote for his patrons... something of it will be done). Lastly, common, it's not that hard, probably on level of Tetris in matter of hardness.
the problem is not what you say but the difficulty of a game. If because of this difficulty, everyone cancels the game, it is not a success for the developer.
I repeat, you play to relax not to stress.
so either my PC is too fast or the game is too difficult

• Red Heart
Reactions: molinaalexis

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the problem is not what you say but the difficulty of a game. If because of this difficulty, everyone cancels the game, it is not a success for the developer.
Well, some also play to have a challenge, which can also be relaxing. Also, when reading the comments, quite a few people do not have problems, so I very much doubt that "everyone cancels the game" because of this.

Also, as has been said quite a few times by now, dev will look again into it, so why not wait?

Go back to board games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Would not help. Once you look past Risk or Monopoly, board games tend to be pretty challenging themselves, especially since you have to play against other humans, so "I managed to do this once, so I can reload from there" does not work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was so focused on hitting the right arrow button at the right time that I had no idea how well I was doing until the other guy dropped.

I did get it on the first try but I doubt I will fare this well if I fight someone with significantly better health than my MC.

Since we are adding in fights now, it would be nice to add in a conditioning/strength feature to raise the MC's strength/health so he is better prepared for future fights.

There is this beautiful pool and a great gym in the basement, and I am fine with daily workouts - something we have time for in AVN.

Cheers!!
We are planning to allow him to level up his skills, and get items to help him improve.
the game ends at 85%
84%, it is based on Achievements, and the newest one can't be completed yet.
Sorry to hear it. We are talking about adding a skip button for the mandatory fights.
In our recent poll, only about 5% of the supporters didn't like the game that much, most people either liked it, or were indifferent to it. So, few people find it that hard. I mean, I am old, dyslexic, and my arms are partly disabled, and I can get a flawless most of the time, it's not THAT hard. I also played it on a Threadripper3 with a 3090, as well as a Ryzen7 with a 2080ti, getting 75fps.
Unless it's your refresh rate being set higher, I am not sure what to say, other that what we have said before, that we are talking about adding a way to skip the mandatory fights.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah and I have 2 left hands when it comes to that sort of Minigames, plus a short fuse refering to that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But this is Karma I was complaining about the fishing game in the other game thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (just ramdom ) or about meeting the shady guy in MOTH (also random) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
We are planning to allow him to level up his skills, and get items to help him improve.
84%, it is based on Achievements, and the newest one can't be completed yet.
Sorry to hear it. We are talking about adding a skip button for the mandatory fights.

In our recent poll, only about 5% of the supporters didn't like the game that much, most people either liked it, or were indifferent to it. So, few people find it that hard. I mean, I am old, dyslexic, and my arms are partly disabled, and I can get a flawless most of the time, it's not THAT hard. I also played it on a Threadripper3 with a 3090, as well as a Ryzen7 with a 2080ti, getting 75fps.
Unless it's your refresh rate being set higher, I am not sure what to say, other that what we have said before, that we are talking about adding a way to skip the mandatory fights.
The problem is the speed, there comes a time when the arrows fall at a very high speed, and Devon always gets it right, no blow misses, and if you have a powerful PC, with a screen at more than 60Hz, it is almost impossible to complete the minigame...

You can only finish the minigame if you lower the monitor's refresh rate to the minimum, and even then it is not easy.

With my 120Hz monitor it was impossible to complete the minigame if it is configured at +75Hz, you have to take into account the speed of the monitors, not just the PCs.

We are in 2024, monitors with 120Hz or even more are very common

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The problem is the speed, the arrows fall at a high speed, if you have a powerful PC, with a screen at more than 60Hz, it is almost impossible to complete the minigame.
He said he said it to base on real time, not on the system stats, you can try lowering the mhz on your screen and try. I will talk to him about it and see.

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
He said he said it to base on real time, not on the system stats, you can try lowering the mhz on your screen and try. I will talk to him about it and see.

A fast monitor, replays the same frames in less time, if the playback speed is set to a value x, with each extra Hz on the monitor, the image will be replayed faster. In 2024 it is important to take this into account, there are already 240Hz monitors.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A fast monitor, replays the same frames in less time, if the playback speed is set to a value x, with each extra Hz on the monitor, the image will be replayed faster. In 2024 it is important to take this into account, there are already 240Hz monitors.
I switched my monitor from 75 to 144mhz, even installed it onto my m.2 drive, and it wasn't any faster, if anything it was more smooth. :WaitWhat: So yeah, I don't think that is the issue.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes