Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was really enjoying this game until I hit the mini game, cannot play these type of games due to my disability. Wish I had known this before I started and invested the time. This is the end of the line for me.
As I have said many times now, we are talking about adding a skip button for the mandatory fights.
you may be partially disabled but you have better hand/eye coordination that most of us older ppl do. tho oddly i do quite well with call of duty or other fps types.
also another to to consider, an option to skip mini-games entirely?
oh yeah, another thing, when you talk to ppl, once we've exhausted all options, the next time we come up to the person, should be new stuff instead of a repeat with all the icons dimmed out. or something else entirely for the 2nd time i dunno.
other than mini-games i didn't mind the game much at all. tho the mom is hard to earn good points with but she is a hard bitch haha
I can't play FPS at all, can't hold the mouse steady at all, or aim (or sometimes even control when I click, or what). Once they started making us aim up and down as well as left and right, I had no hope at all. And now that my arm is disabled, I can't hold a mouse for long at all. The worst part though, is the dyslexia, every signal to and from my brain can get crossed, and I hit the wrong key, or say/read the wrong things, or worse.
And as I said in the message you replied to,
We are talking about adding a skip button for the mandatory fights.
dunno how ppl can handle the flickering.. 60hz is fine for me but above that i start seeing the flicker rate..
For me, it's the opposite, anything less than 72, and I get eye strain. The faster it goes, the less flickering I see. Especially in a full 3D environment.

Last edited:

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I was looking forward to new updates for this game. Although it takes forever to do anything, the graphics are great, the story was developing and it looked interesting... but...
you may be partially disabled but you have better hand/eye coordination that most of us older ppl do. tho oddly i do quite well with call of duty or other fps types.
also another to to consider, an option to skip mini-games entirely?
And with that, I have fallen into the 'Groundhog Day' trap that I can not get out of. No matter how hard I try, I am unable to defeat the Boxing Instructor only to return the next day and get FIRED by Madeline again!

Without a way to by-pass the sequence that better more talented players are capable of, I am doomed to repeat it over and over again...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was looking forward to new updates for this game. Although it takes forever to do anything, the graphics are great, the story was developing and it looked interesting... but...

And with that, I have fallen into the 'Groundhog Day' trap that I can not get out of. No matter how hard I try, I am unable to defeat the Boxing Instructor only to return the next day and get FIRED by Madeline again!

Without a way to by-pass the sequence that better more talented players are capable of, I am doomed to repeat it over and over again...
Well, wait for the next update, we will probably add a way to bypass it by then.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
We are planning to allow him to level up his skills, and get items to help him improve.
84%, it is based on Achievements, and the newest one can't be completed yet.
Sorry to hear it. We are talking about adding a skip button for the mandatory fights.

In our recent poll, only about 5% of the supporters didn't like the game that much, most people either liked it, or were indifferent to it. So, few people find it that hard. I mean, I am old, dyslexic, and my arms are partly disabled, and I can get a flawless most of the time, it's not THAT hard. I also played it on a Threadripper3 with a 3090, as well as a Ryzen7 with a 2080ti, getting 75fps.
Unless it's your refresh rate being set higher, I am not sure what to say, other that what we have said before, that we are talking about adding a way to skip the mandatory fights.
I've played with you since the first game and with joy. I'm currently playing "Man of the house" again. I was also your patreon. I honestly love your games but I repeat, personally if I get stressed instead of relaxing I prefer to move on.
I have a very powerful HP laptop which unfortunately has the arrow keys that are too small and it is difficult to click quickly especially when something moves on the screen so quickly that you can see it is a comet

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've played with you since the first game and with joy. I'm currently playing "Man of the house" again. I was also your patreon. I honestly love your games but I repeat, personally if I get stressed instead of relaxing I prefer to move on.
I have a very powerful HP laptop which unfortunately has the arrow keys that are too small and it is difficult to click quickly especially when something moves on the screen so quickly that you can see it is a comet
I am not the dev of this game, just one of his helpers (have my own game).
Yeah, some keyboards are not well designed for games.
Well, like I said, just wait for next month. We will probably have a way to bypass it by then.

Reactions: Bisqui and Sycho

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Which link did you try, I am seeing 0.2.1 on Gofile.
We just checked them all, and they are all 0.2.1, so not sure where you are getting 0.2.0.
Thanks for your reply, I just erased the two I got from different servers and downloaded the one in GoFile, unfortunately its the 0.2.0 Extras and not the 0.2.1, in the compressed .rar is named 0.2.1 but as soon as I decompress the result is 0.2.0 also makes sense since the creation of the file was on Jan15th
:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For me, it's the opposite, anything less than 72, and I get eye strain. The faster it goes, the less flickering I see. Especially in a full 3D environment.
Completely OT for this game but: what I still do not understand is how 24 "FPS" is good enough in movies because the eyes "can't see anything faster", yet people need higher rates for computer games. This is not a dig at those needing higher rates, and I googled the answer already, but I still consider it extremely baffling.

SubPar

May 28, 2021
Is there any way in this update to get Madeline's love up to 25 for the extra dialog options?

I have gone through all of her chats and I am currently at 22.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you tell how to hit, I have tried allthe keyboard no success
When the arrow drops into the circle just below the bench with boxing gloves, press the appropriate arrow key for that arrow. You may get green or yellow, and both are good, but if the arrow is outside the circle and you get red, that's a miss and he instead hits you.

Anyways to win the gym fight, any auto play or chest mode?
Currently, no.

what is meant with the paperdoll animation to unlock. Is this just the gallery unlock?
The paper doll animation is what you see when you look at the character's profiles.

Is there any way in this update to get Madeline's love up to 25 for the extra dialog options?

I have gone through all of her chats and I am currently at 22.
No, 22 is the highest she goes right now.

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
It's a pity, but I can't win this fight.
And no matter what they write here, it's simple and that many have won.
I don't dispute that.
But I am sure that it has also become an insurmountable obstacle for many. And no matter what they say, this is definitely a problem for the game, especially since if you don't win, then the game is over for you, even if you don't want it.
This is a serious problem.
Maybe someone will share the saving after the victory, if it's that simple. I will be grateful.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for your reply, I just erased the two I got from different servers and downloaded the one in GoFile, unfortunately its the 0.2.0 Extras and not the 0.2.1, in the compressed .rar is named 0.2.1 but as soon as I decompress the result is 0.2.0 also makes sense since the creation of the file was on Jan15th
Not sure what to tell you, we checked all of them, and them all point to 2.1. You might need to contact the uploader. Are you sure you are opening the right file?
Can you tell how to hit, I have tried allthe keyboard no success
You use the arrow keys, and tap the matching arrow once it turns green in the circle at the bottom.
Completely OT for this game but: what I still do not understand is how 24 "FPS" is good enough in movies because the eyes "can't see anything faster", yet people need higher rates for computer games. This is not a dig at those needing higher rates, and I googled the answer already, but I still consider it extremely baffling.
yeah, there is something to be said for action games, with Frames Per Sec mattering in First Person Shooters, but for me, and the eye strain it is about the refresh rate, not the FPS.
Also, there is a huge difference between an animation with 6fps, which can be fine, and trying to move and react in a game at 6fps, which would be a nightmare. XD
It's a pity, but I can't win this fight.
And no matter what they write here, it's simple and that many have won.
I don't dispute that.
But I am sure that it has also become an insurmountable obstacle for many. And no matter what they say, this is definitely a problem for the game, especially since if you don't win, then the game is over for you, even if you don't want it.
This is a serious problem.
Maybe someone will share the saving after the victory, if it's that simple. I will be grateful.
5% isn't that many, but once again, we are planning to put in a way to skip it later. I have said this dozens of times now.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Your screenshot clearly shows you are viewing the contents for v0.2.0, not 0.2.1. ;)

**Follow-Up**
I personally downloaded the game from all of the links in OP and ran them all one at a time and I have confirmed they all have v0.2.1.

Last edited:

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Your screenshot clearly shows you are viewing the contents for v0.2.0, not 0.2.1. ;)

**Follow-Up**
I personally downloaded the game from all of the links in OP and ran them all one at a time and I have confirmed they all have v0.2.1.
Thanks guys for the support, I figured I had a .rar for the previous version, so the extractor opened (don't know why) the 2.0.

Addition: Just played the las version, v0.2.1. The fight game feels never-ending, the guy from the gym hits much harder than you do, logical, but it is also logical that our MC hits hard too being this his line of work and being convinced that he can KO a gym's owner. I hope that defending the girls in one way or another gives us love points with them and with Mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sliq

Mar 5, 2023
Volume 2 is in your room. Click on the books on the bookshelf.
Go to Annabelle's room at 15:00, then create a "housekeeping emergency" to get Kate out of the room.
How create a "housekeeping emergency please ?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Not into sandbox at all, but this was a pleasant suprise in the end. A literal Dommy Mommy, that was hot AF.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
*sings* I saw Dommy spanking Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night...

Wait, what?

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes