Jun 6, 2017
8 scenes padded out by spamming the wait button

Yep, it's a faerin game alright

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Soo how do i win 4 more fights, go to the boxing place and i can do nothing
There are no more fights added right now, other than the fight between MC and Devon. Those will be included in a future update.

Reactions: TheDevian

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have two questions.
1- is this game is going to be like Man of the House or Mystwood Manor? Personally I loved Man of the House, it's had great story and characters, but Mystwood Manor was pretty big miss for me.
2- I see vaginal sex tag, the game have vaginal sex this early?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I gave you the side eye because that used to be "hey there" with the waving hand - that's what I meant.

I have two questions.
1- is this game is going to be like Man of the House or Mystwood Manor? Personally I loved Man of the House, it's had great story and characters, but Mystwood Manor was pretty big miss for me.
2- I see vaginal sex tag, the game have vaginal sex this early?
(1) It is more akin to MotH in my opinion - but it is this own thing.

(2) Yes, it does. However, it (not surprisingly) isn't one of the main LIs who is doing the deed.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I gave you the side eye because that used to be "hey there" with the waving hand - that's what I meant.

(1) It is more akin to MotH in my opinion - but it is this own thing.

(2) Yes, it does. However, it (not surprisingly) isn't one of the main LIs who is doing the deed.
If more closer to MotH then I might give a try, thanks.
Since it's too early, it makes sense not being with main LIs, I'm gonna assume it's with MC then?

Thanny

Dec 20, 2017
Not to mention, there is the original mapping file which is what the "patched" version replaces.
Just correcting the record here. The mapping file was only added to the game after the Patreon crackdown on incest content, as a way to bring the relationships back to their original state.

Prior to that, the game had a toggle to specify whether the women were relatives or step-relatives. So it was fake incest with the step-relative option, and actual incest without. From the start, by design.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I really like the plot and renders, but seriously Dev ?!

a fucking mini game, as if I am playing video console ?

Sorry, not my thing

Cheers !

Reactions: Perguru24

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So, is there enough content to give this one a try, or should I wait like 10 updates more? I love every Faerin game so far, no game can give such immersion and unique atmosphere as his utterly polished wonders. Seems to me this one needs more time.
the content is in it's very early stage so if you want the main cast to get boned you should wait. The story however is already really nice and the cast likable

Reactions: StingerWolf

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I wonder why that code doesn't work for me
Because the code will be different for everyone. Match the colors you see with each one of the seven paintings, then use those paintings to find the correct sin and book volume number.

Examples: Green = Envy (Book of Sin Volume 4, painting upstairs and to the right).
Red = Wrath (Book of Sin Volume 6, painting in the office).

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes