Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
By the way, the fight scene is fine. Please don't waste any more resources tuning it. The only thing I would ask is that if it's going to be a way to make money, make it so you can improve your character so the fight becomes easier that way, or find items in the game like in MwM that make mini games easier. The arrows don't need to go any slower.

Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think its about the achievements brawler 1/5. But can we do it 5/5 in this update? I cant find how to fight again.
As of now, you cannot fight again.
By the way, the fight scene is fine. Please don't waste any more resources tuning it. The only thing I would ask is that if it's going to be a way to make money, make it so you can improve your character so the fight becomes easier that way, or find items in the game like in MwM that make mini games easier. The arrows don't need to go any slower.
Yes, that is planned.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think its about the achievements brawler 1/5. But can we do it 5/5 in this update? I cant find how to fight again.
I can't comment on any of the upcoming 4 fights that you need to complete that task since it's in the works for a future update, but I would hazard a guess they wouldn't be as important as the first fight had been. Who knows? It could be for prize money. It could be for... well, anything really. So I would imagine at some point, a skip button may (or may not) be added to the future fights.

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
You know i always wondered who picks the preview pics ?so so many games have worthless pics for a preview like what is the reason or purpose to add a pic like the last one of just a plain old set of stairs ?>

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pardon my stupidity but wouldn't the code here be, 3-5-1-6? It doesn't work when I try on the elevator and am stuck! View attachment 3383391
You know i always wondered who picks the preview pics ?so so many games have worthless pics for a preview like what is the reason or purpose to add a pic like the last one of just a plain old set of stairs ?>
That would be the uploader. I assume, because there were not a lot of options in the first update.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys,

I have read all your feedback (thanks for that).

I think the testers and I are all "gamers" and for us, the mini-game was quite easy (in fact, I thought it was a bit too easy after they convinced me to reduce the speed a bit).
I have always liked adding some elements that are not "just" reading text, but the last thing last thing I want is to annoy or exclude players from being able to play my games.

So don't worry, I'll definitely add a way for everyone to pass the game (be it by skipping, cheating, or just circumventing the fight in another way).
Faerin thanks for your consideration.

As I mentioned in my own comment I understand its purpose in the game; it is an integral part of Victoria's conquest, so I would not want to 'cheat' or 'skip' it entirely, that would be just as emasculating as the 15 [an ever so slight exaggeration] consecutive defeats I have suffered already.

Maybe a speed slider, if possible, ranging from 'Youthful Gaming Ninja' to 'Old git that barely remembers why he is sitting in front of this laptop' would help preserve the illusion that the player is the Macho MC that can defeat minions threatening him with guns, upstart boxing coaches disrespecting one of his LIs or any of the other ruffians he will no doubt come across.

:unsure: I wonder if I could get this working on my old 286, just for this segment, wouldn't need a cheat then... might fall asleep waiting for the arrow to fall though...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So, is there enough content to give this one a try, or should I wait like 10 updates more? I love every Faerin game so far, no game can give such immersion and unique atmosphere as his utterly polished wonders. Seems to me this one needs more time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Faerin thanks for your consideration.

As I mentioned in my own comment I understand its purpose in the game; it is an integral part of Victoria's conquest, so I would not want to 'cheat' or 'skip' it entirely, that would be just as emasculating as the 15 [an ever so slight exaggeration] consecutive defeats I have suffered already.

Maybe a speed slider, if possible, ranging from 'Youthful Gaming Ninja' to 'Old git that barely remembers why he is sitting in front of this laptop' would help preserve the illusion that the player is the Macho MC that can defeat minions threatening him with guns, upstart boxing coaches disrespecting one of his LIs or any of the other ruffians he will no doubt come across.

:unsure: I wonder if I could get this working on my old 286, just for this segment, wouldn't need a cheat then... might fall asleep waiting for the arrow to fall though...
The funny thing is, we had 3 speeds in testing things, when we were adjusting it, and the slowest one was the hardest one to do for me. XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oaiki

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
So the second choice of the game gave me a game over. Does the game have meaningful choices leading to different paths or is it fake choices and you have to always choose the right one to get most out of the game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So the second choice of the game gave me a game over. Does the game have meaningful choices leading to different paths or is it fake choices and you have to always choose the right one to get most out of the game?
Hard to say at this point, it's more about puzzle solving and whatnot. Odds are it will expand as we go.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is the game good?like any sex scene good story and all?
"Real" sex scenes: yes, but not with the main character, and actually not really plural. Story? Well, that's a matter of taste. I personally still reserve my vote on this but given Faerin's track record I'll bet on it being good, at least sufficient to keep on going.

HAHAHAH Yep, I'm dumb. thanks
Raise your hand if you haven't been dumb a couple of times please everybody ...

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes