Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Only to inform yourselfes, Windows Antivirus Strikes again, gettint false positives from Workupload, Gofile,Pixeldrain,
Oh and No, you don't have to start the game from scratch just import your Saves folder from before ...
Edit: TF I wrote there, anyway need coffee good morning guy's

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys huge fan of his twos first games i was wondering if its worth to play this one right now or i sould wait a few more updates ?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
so, there is already a good basis for the development of relations, I think in the next update we will get something. And I like the pace, it’s cool that everything is gradual, I wonder what will happen next

Reactions: Sycho

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MidnightSin-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great, Update as ever, and nice to see how things are taking it's curse,
Had a bit Me problem, with the "Guitar Hero" style minigame , not only that I'm biased with Mini games, I hate this style of deeply, so it was one fail after another, and due to this dispositon, the 4 th time i quit the game, not the patience to try till I pass this, I saw that some already asked for a skip button, my take would be that if it is easier to impement fill in a mouse click when the symbol is passing the circle, this could be optional, from the tutorial menu, I lack of programing skills so I don't really know if this is actually a good Idea.
so for the moment I'm out (till next month) great work, as allways,

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Have anybody had success in defeating a black guy? I prefer to see another update with a scup button instead of spending the day for mini game I don’t like.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes