Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, so I got the laptop from the sister but I didn't go to the next day 15:00 into Annabelle's room and now everyday at that time there's a lock on her door, even when the maid is in there. Did I miss my chance or is there another way to trigger it?
Did you clog the toilet yet?

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, so I got the laptop from the sister but I didn't go to the next day 15:00 into Annabelle's room and now everyday at that time there's a lock on her door, even when the maid is in there. Did I miss my chance or is there another way to trigger it?
Did you install Hentai Impact on the laptop? If not, do that first, then go to Annabelle's door at 15:00. You should see a hint for Annabelle that mentions Kate cleaning her room.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Did you install Hentai Impact on the laptop? If not, do that first, then go to Annabelle's door at 15:00. You should see a hint for Annabelle that mentions Kate cleaning her room.
thanks for the reply. Yes I did install the game on the laptop. Now when I use it, it tells me that I need to know what Annabelle's character is called and maybe I can sneak in her room. But I've moved in time the whole day and her room remains locked even when the maid is in there. I just checked the game and I happen to be at 15:00 on Wed and Kate the maid is in there and the door is locked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the reply. Yes I did install the game on the laptop. Now when I use it, it tells me that I need to know what Annabelle's character is called and maybe I can sneak in her room. But I've moved in time the whole day and her room remains locked even when the maid is in there. I just checked the game and I happen to be at 15:00 on Wed and Kate the maid is in there and the door is locked.
You're welcome. :)

If you're using the map to quick travel to Annabelle's room at 15:00, it won't trigger Kate coming to the door (and won't allow you to enter either). You'll have to go to her door and click the arrow to try to get in.

Reactions: TheDevian

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There is no need for a patch at the moment since there is no sexual content between the son and Madeline or the sisters yet, other than just dialog.
Besides of that, she cant be MC's mother, as she is just few years older than him. Main Character is 36, and Madeline is 45.

Reactions: Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes