Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
I have 90% on MC profile page while I am sure I did all character's content, what does that mean?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I know the feeling but I'm gonna hold the line a bit longer....
I know this feeling from the times of Mystwood Manor, but I'll wait a few days - soon v.021 will be released. :)
Yea, I know but I've been pretty busy and stressed out lately. I wanted to play something I knew I was going to like. I respect the steadfast willpower both of you have. :cool:

For the most part, no regrets. I really like how the foundation has been set and is stable for future additions. Plus all the improvements since Mystwood Manor. It's really crazy how Faerin improves by so much each time in such a short period of time between games as well. Although it's not like I know the behind-the-scenes stuff. I just pop in occasionally to browse the thread and then one day I go, "Ah yes. It's time."

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I'm late to the party on Faerin's new games at least. I finished both MotH and MM in the past couple of months. It was great, because by the time I'd started playing both of them they were complete, but I too couldn't wait to try the new one so I started this one and I'm at the end of the current version and now all i can do is wait like the rest of us. :)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm late to the party on Faerin's new games at least. I finished both MotH and MM in the past couple of months. It was great, because by the time I'd started playing both of them they were complete, but I too couldn't wait to try the new one so I started this one and I'm at the end of the current version and now all i can do is wait like the rest of us. :)
I discovered adult games in the window between when MotH was complete, and before MM was public, so MotH was one of my very favorite big games and it was fun to watch MM come along. Back then, I'd often only play every fourth or fifth release to get more content each time. Faerin steps up his game with each one, and this new one feels like it has one of the best foundations to jump off from of any adult game made.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Yeah, I've not been disappointed with any of Faerin's games thus far. MotH was amazing. MM was also a really good game. I'm sure some day I'll play them again they were so good. This new one is very intriguing as well so far. I try not to cheat when I can help it, but the book thing had me stumped, so I had to get a little help on that one.

It's funny, because when I read what the numbers were and then noticed them on the books themselves it all made perfect sense. lol

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Tomorrow is Thursday (at least in the States, where I am from). ;) Two more days to go. It's usually released on Patreon around early/mid-morning my time (EST). But I will do one last full speed-run to make sure there's no problems before Patreon release.
Well, if he is from Europe, he is right. It's early morning here, and Faerin is from Netherlands, same time zone (CET). Faerin's games get released usually at evening by our time.

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tomorrow is Thursday (at least in the States, where I am from). ;) Two more days to go. It's usually released on Patreon around early/mid-morning my time (EST). But I will do one last full speed-run to make sure there's no problems before Patreon release.
Well, if he is from Europe, he is right. It's early morning here, and Faerin is from Netherlands, same time zone (CET). Faerin's games get released usually at evening by our time.
Yeah, we Europeans are ahead of those pesky United Statesians ALL THE TIME :p

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I too am a United Statesian, so I guess I need to wait a bit longer. I do work the overnight shift though, so I have a bit of a head-start for that reason at least.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
How much content is there at present? I thought MM was a great improvement over MotH, and you guys say that this is even better than MM. Really tempting.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How much content is there at present? I thought MM was a great improvement over MotH, and you guys say that this is even better than MM. Really tempting.
It depends on the player, but roughly close to 2 hours of gameplay if you're not skipping through the dialog.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Hi, so I got the laptop from the sister but I didn't go to the next day 15:00 into Annabelle's room and now everyday at that time there's a lock on her door, even when the maid is in there. Did I miss my chance or is there another way to trigger it?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes