Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
If that is the code you got, it will only work for you and no one else. The code is different for everybody.
I know what you mean, but I belive that is not entirely true. The code is randomized based on the paintings and colours. But there is still a chance that two players have the same code, right? :WeSmart::)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know what you mean, but I belive that is not entirely true. The code is randomized based on the paintings and colours. But there is still a chance that two players have the same code, right? :WeSmart::)
Yup, it is, 1 in 840 (assuming equal distribution of all possibilities). The same as that somebody just guesses right with random picks. ;)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I know the code is randomized - I was one of several people that tested it before it was released - and I can assure you the chances of someone getting the exact same color combination are very slim at best. The reason for the randomization, instead of everybody getting same code was to prevent code sharing. It's not working towards the goal of solving the puzzle if the code was the same, right? ;)

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I have understood the concept. I just wanted to contribute to this conversation by saying something "smart" and it turned out to be not funny - happens :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cartageno

abbbhk

May 27, 2020
View attachment 2618872

Overview:
This is a tech release of Faerins latest game Midnight Sin. You play as the bodyguard to a mother and her three beautiful daughters. You live in a lavish mansion with the family and have to protect them from harm, whilst also breaking down the barriers that they have put up. Each girl has a different personality and you will have to navigate these to get closer to them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Faerin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Other Games: Man of the House - Mystwood Manor
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important: to keep your old saves you need to copy the saves folder from your old game path to the new one.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: FAQ - Walkthrough

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link

View attachment 2586002 View attachment 2586003 View attachment 2586004 View attachment 2586005 View attachment 2586001
add bdsm to the tags :)))

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Mostly just tends to be regular extension or also get rougher etc?
Just another angle. So far, there is no maledom in the game, but judging from previous games, it will be there. Also, judging from the previous games, it won't involve all the characters, just one or few of them.
Sorry for late response.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Just another angle. So far, there is no maledom in the game, but judging from previous games, it will be there. Also, judging from the previous games, it won't involve all the characters, just one or few of them.
Sorry for late response.
Hoping the one that likes assertiveness is the milf. Also have to say another game doing redhead family and blowing it out the park.

ISAIA1990

Jun 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm stuck in the game, does anyone know where I can find book 2, and how can I get rid of the blonde maid from Annabelle's room?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm stuck in the game, does anyone know where I can find book 2, and how can I get rid of the blonde maid from Annabelle's room?
Volume 2 is in your room. Click on the books on the bookshelf.
Go to Annabelle's room at 15:00, then create a "housekeeping emergency" to get Kate out of the room.

Reactions: TheDevian

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Could have waited a few more days to get February's update, too XD

Wish I could just wait until the full release, myself. But I can't help but keep an eye on it...

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes