Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

panjan1898

Jan 8, 2019
You're welcome and you shouldn't have to. Just transfer your 0.1.9 save into 0.2.0 and you're good to go. The first save you attached was showing some hints, so you could use that one.
Below you can see what I got when I tried to load v0.1.9 save (01_07, 01_08 and 01_09), v0.1.8 save (01_06) works fine. But as you checked my saves on your computer and all of them was ok so there is some issue on my side 1706641203191.png

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Below you can see what I got when I tried to load v0.1.9 save (01_07, 01_08 and 01_09), v0.1.8 save (01_06) works fine. But as you checked my saves on your computer and all of them was ok so there is some issue on my side
Can you take a screenshot of your save folder? and in which path it is?

EDIT: also by downloading your save folder I have seen that you have hidden the folder and most of the files inside.
By doing so, I have found that, if settings.ini file is hidden, it could create some issues.
Please remove the hidden state of the game folder and files, probably this is the root cause of your issue? or maybe a game path that the game can't read correctly?

Last edited:

panjan1898

Jan 8, 2019
Can you take a screenshot of your save folder? and in which path it is?

EDIT: also by downloading your save folder I have seen that you have hidden the folder and most of the files inside.
By doing so, I have found that, if settings.ini file is hidden, it could create some issues.
Please remove the hidden state of the game folder and files, probably this is the root cause of your issue? or maybe a game path that the game can't read correctly?
Removing hidden state helped, thank you

Reactions: S3pHiroTh
May 29, 2023
Only hint I have left is for Olivia. It says to see her in her room before dinner, but after the basement midnight scene, no matter if I chose angel or devil it either says the events of the basement must have had an effort and picking the good method does nothing either.

Anything I can actually do or is that it to date?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Only hint I have left is for Olivia. It says to see her in her room before dinner, but after the basement midnight scene, no matter if I chose angel or devil it either says the events of the basement must have had an effort and picking the good method does nothing either.

Anything I can actually do or is that it to date?
That's a known event bug that's been fixed for the next update. If your MC is at 100%, you shouldn't be seeing any hints at all, but it sounds like one of her events was done out of order (typically doing the 3rd swimming appointment before doing her 2nd TV event, instead of the other way around). If you have an auto save where her hint suggests watching TV with her again, try using that save. Do the TV event, then do her 3rd swimming appointment (if she has a hint suggesting that). By the time your MC gets to 100%, you shouldn't have any more hints showing.

May 29, 2023
That's a known event bug that's been fixed for the next update. If your MC is at 100%, you shouldn't be seeing any hints at all, but it sounds like one of her events was done out of order (typically doing the 3rd swimming appointment before doing her 2nd TV event, instead of the other way around). If you have an auto save where her hint suggests watching TV with her again, try using that save. Do the TV event, then do her 3rd swimming appointment (if she has a hint suggesting that). By the time your MC gets to 100%, you shouldn't have any more hints showing.
Appreciate the info. Thanks man.

I'll leave it as the game is still very early doors. No real raunch has happened yet so I'll leave it for an update or too. Faerin hasn't disappointed yet.

Reactions: yura48 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Appreciate the info. Thanks man.

I'll leave it as the game is still very early doors. No real raunch has happened yet so I'll leave it for an update or too. Faerin hasn't disappointed yet.
You're welcome. :)

Reactions: yura48
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes