Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks I think this is it
You're welcome. I do see the issue you're referring to. I've passed your save on to Faerin to take a look at since I have no way to fix it. I'll let you know what I find out with a follow-up to this reply.

It looks similar to an issue that was reported a couple of days ago. Same problem, getting the last book from Olivia. Faerin has fixed the bug for the next update, but there is a way around that if you have an earlier save that mentions watching TV with Olivia again.

What happens here is, players are doing her 3rd swimming event before they do the 2nd TV event, which causes this bug. So if you happen to have a save with her second TV event hint in it, use that save and you can get around this bug. Otherwise I'll see if Faerin will fix that in the save for you.

I'll follow-up if I have more information.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You're welcome. I do see the issue you're referring to. I've passed your save on to Faerin to take a look at since I have no way to fix it. I'll let you know what I find out with a follow-up to this reply.

It looks similar to an issue that was reported a couple of days ago. Same problem, getting the last book from Olivia. Faerin has fixed the bug for the next update, but there is a way around that if you have an earlier save that mentions watching TV with Olivia again.

What happens here is, players are doing her 3rd swimming event before they do the 2nd TV event, which causes this bug. So if you happen to have a save with her second TV event hint in it, use that save and you can get around this bug. Otherwise I'll see if Faerin will fix that in the save for you.

I'll follow-up if I have more information.
thanks I still have versions 0.1.8 and 0.1.9 would any of those work

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks I still have versions 0.1.8 and 0.1.9 would any of those work
They would, but Faerin has looked at your save. I think there's a way around it without having to reload an older save, but I'll check that first and get back with you in just a moment or two. Trying his suggestion now...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
cool thanks
You're welcome. :)

Ok, this worked for Faerin when he tried it using your save, but for some reason, it didn't work for me. Try talking to Olivia twice about Annabelle, then talk to her about the laptop. For him, the hints re-appeared (for me, it didn't). If that doesn't work, you might want to reload one of your 0.1.9 saves and go from there. If you do go that route, make sure to do Olivia's second TV event before you take her to her 3rd swimming appointment.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You're welcome. :)

Ok, this worked for Faerin when he tried it using your save, but for some reason, it didn't work for me. Try talking to Olivia twice about Annabelle, then talk to her about the laptop. For him, the hints re-appeared (for me, it didn't). If that doesn't work, you might want to reload one of your 0.1.9 saves and go from there. If you do go that route, make sure to do Olivia's second TV event before you take her to her 3rd swimming appointment.
I did that but didn't work but she did say I'll let you know what I want in return later she says that i you ask about the laptop

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
would I be able to use this save for the next release or won't the fix fix it
You would need to use your 0.1.9 save in version 0.2.0, unfortunately. Unless you have an auto save that still has the second hint saying "Let’s watch TV with her again.".

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah I'll have to wait till the next update the swimming lesson still breaking it I can't seem to get the next 2 scenes she has no hints left and I can't finish annabelle's computer stuff before the swimming lesson

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yeah I'll have to wait till the next update the swimming lesson still breaking it I can't seem to get the next 2 scenes she has no hints left and I can't finish annabelle's computer stuff before the swimming lesson
Can you drop a new save that I can take a look at? Also, if you could include your 0.1.9 save, that would be great too. The problem may exist in your 0.1.9 save and it's transferring over.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes