Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
its been a really long time since I saw this game getting an update, is the dev ok? I don't remember he was like this with his other game. is this game right now worth playing? I am interested in the milf

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
my bad guys, sorry, but I don't remember the last time I saw it on the latest update page, and I assumed that the progress of this game is not going well. good thing that I am wrong. thanks everyone.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
my bad guys, sorry, but I don't remember the last time I saw it on the latest update page, and I assumed that the progress of this game is not going well. good thing that I am wrong. thanks everyone.
Don't worry, everybody makes mistakes. :)

Reactions: Cartageno

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
is the update pretty much done after i unlock the secret room? i can't seem to trigger that scene again and there no more tasks left

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is the update pretty much done after i unlock the secret room? i can't seem to trigger that scene again and there no more tasks left
You can still go into the passage way, but instead of using the door, use the map (click on the eye icons). Also, if your MC's profile shows "100%", then that's all the content there is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cozynot and xapican

Mrole

Nov 19, 2016
The passcode didn't work for me,I have Red, Yellow, green and Dark bleu 6243, it's still wroong i don't know why?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes