Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Not want to be disrespectful but is the BIGGEST thing in the update the fighting minigame? No new scene or did I miss something? It started off good with the Maid getting laid but afterwards the content got less and less... I have no hints left for any of the girls and got not even ONE new scene throughout the whole update.

Reactions: sidiouspein

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not want to be disrespectful but is the BIGGEST thing in the update the fighting minigame? No new scene or did I miss something? It started off good with the Maid getting laid but afterwards the content got less and less... I have no hints left for any of the girls and got not even ONE new scene throughout the whole update.
There was the scene with the fighting event, and another spanking for Anna.

Reactions: Thermophob

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Let's see... there's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in answer to your question, yes, there is new content in the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What scene with the fighting event? There was no particular animated scene except the fight itself. And for the other scene I don't know what to do to trigger it since there are no hints left. Nonetheless this is quite disappointing.
The one that led up to it, and followed after it. Talking to Vicky, learning about what's going on with her, etc...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I guess by content and scenes you mean sexual content, and sexual scenes. Well, there is some sexual content, as others pointed out. If you wish for content, where MC finally takes reins of family, plows and spanks his step-Landlady and half-roommates... only thing I can advise to you is be patient. It will pay off. Author did say to others who inquired for more sexual content to come later, he first focused on building mechanics, now he is developing the story, and finally we will get content we all want, but it takes the time.

Reactions: Sycho and larry5168

Spokxx

Nov 9, 2018
About bugfixes listed in changelog.pdf
Stats fos Olivia are 39/40, but in inventory I have key and Book Of Envy.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I guess by content and scenes you mean sexual content, and sexual scenes. Well, there is some sexual content, as others pointed out. If you wish for content, where MC finally takes reins of family, plows and spanks his step-Landlady and half-roommates... only thing I can advise to you is be patient. It will pay off.
Guess that's the best advice. Also deleted my comment since I myself thought that was actually disrespectful in some manner. Maybe I wait some months to go after this game again. Cause the base of the game is good, beautiful girls and a nice environment. We'll see.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
About bugfixes listed in changelog.pdf
Stats fos Olivia are 39/40, but in inventory I have key and Book Of Envy.
The extra book is a carry-over from when that was first reported a couple of months back. New playthroughs won't have the extra book in it.

Is there a way to increase love and lust because I'm stuck at 22 love for madeline and it won't let me see the new dialogues
Not currently. 22 is as high as she goes at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes