Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Aug 31, 2020
I'm a big fan of Faerin, the other two knocked me out, they're very, very good in many aspects. So I'm looking forward to this one but I don't want to be cut off. For the moment, how long does the game have ?

dod1958

Dec 15, 2022
I can not get the toilet paper into the inventory. It doesn't seem to matter the time of day. I go in click on the Toilet paper, open my inventory and the toilet paper is not in there.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I'm a big fan of Faerin, the other two knocked me out, they're very, very good in many aspects. So I'm looking forward to this one but I don't want to be cut off. For the moment, how long does the game have ?
Personally I’d recommend waiting, it’s still very much in the early stages even a year later. It may take an hour or two at the moment to play, but still a few more years till it’s done and will have all the content.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
what is the code for the door
It's randomly generated between with there being (IIRC) five numbers from 1 to 7 or however many books there are. You need to match paintings of the sins to the corresponding book of sin, the colors shown in the secret compartment that held the keys shows the order for the numbers by the painting's color.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can not get the toilet paper into the inventory. It doesn't seem to matter the time of day. I go in click on the Toilet paper, open my inventory and the toilet paper is not in there.
You can only do that when Kate prevents you from going into Annabelle's room to snoop around. So unless or until Annabelle's hint suggests creating a housekeeping emergency, it's too soon to take the toilet paper. You can only take it at that time.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's randomly generated between with there being (IIRC) five numbers from 1 to 7 or however many books there are. You need to match paintings of the sins to the corresponding book of sin, the colors shown in the secret compartment that held the keys shows the order for the numbers by the painting's color.
It's actually a 4 digit code, but other than that, you were pretty spot on.

Reactions: TheDevian

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
cant wait to buy this one on steam to have my full collection but since it might take years I guess I will be replaying mystwood till I can write all the story from memory xD

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hi are these all Tags or in future there will be more? will it have Lesbian?
There will certainly be more. I think there could even be BDSM tag now, but it hasn't been added yet.

Going by Faerin's past games, Lesbian and Group Sex are a lock in, but that's just an educated guess. Though I dunno with which ladies said tags will be explored with...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
While there's a pause between now and the next update, anyone care to discuss their opinion on a few things?

First, we know there was a maid who worked for the family before Kate was hired for the job. Who is/was this person and will we ever see her in the game at some point? Why'd she quit? Was it because John was getting a bit too "handsy" with her and she didn't want anything to do with him because he was married? And did she have anything to do with his death?

Then we have Kate, which, we know very little about. Why was she going through our things while she was on the phone and with whom was she talking? Was she possibly talking to the killer? What, exactly, was she looking for and why? Did she perhaps have anything to do with John's death?

So many questions...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
While there's a pause between now and the next update, anyone care to discuss their opinion on a few things?

First, we know there was a maid who worked for the family before Kate was hired for the job. Who is/was this person and will we ever see her in the game at some point? Why'd she quit? Was it because John was getting a bit too "handsy" with her and she didn't want anything to do with him because he was married? And did she have anything to do with his death?

Then we have Kate, which, we know very little about. Why was she going through our things while she was on the phone and with whom was she talking? Was she possibly talking to the killer? What, exactly, was she looking for and why? Did she perhaps have anything to do with John's death?

So many questions...
Could Kate be an undercover agent working for police? She was hired by another maid, Mom had no participation in her employment. So who made The senior maid to hire an agent of mob or police? Did the senior maid commit some felony which made such a blackmail possible? Regarding the Kate’s predecessor her termination of employment was compulsory. Nevertheless The female like madeleine would have hardly hire someone without her permission and approval- she has a lot stuff to be covered from third parties.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could Kate be an undercover agent working for police? She was hired by another maid, Mom had no participation in her employment. So who made The senior maid to hire an agent of mob or police? Did the senior maid commit some felony which made such a blackmail possible? Regarding the Kate’s predecessor her termination of employment was compulsory. Nevertheless The female like madeleine would have hardly hire someone without her permission and approval- she has a lot stuff to be covered from third parties.
That's a good question, considering on the day we arrived at the mansion, there were already officers in their cruiser keeping watch over the place. Hard to say, though, about Rebecca. She could be unaware of what Kate is doing. Considering Kate's a bit nosy, I'm surprised she didn't use her phone to take pictures of the contents of our duffel bag. Though it's possible we didn't see that since we were out of frame at that point. Unless she was looking for something specific to steal and didn't have enough time?

Also, I would think anything Rebecca does, at least as far as interviewing potential employees, would still have to be ran through Madeline first, since she would be the one paying them. She obviously is very loyal to Madeline, so I don't think she would do anything to go against her wishes. Unless it was on purpose (maybe she likes being spanked too)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
There are a very few people who are foes of the family. The shareholders of the it venture, its employees and executives, counterparts and borrowers of the funds. Any one of them could have settle a rat in the house of defunct. If we knew what had Kate tried to find in the bag of mc, we would certainly answer who sent her to eye drop in the house.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes