Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I (mostly) agree, but I just want to add I like some sort of gameplay beyond clicking to the next objective. Be it stat management/grinding or puzzles/ minigames, the latter of which it seems Faerin is going for. But yeah, that’s part of why Faerin’s games are my favorite lol
Oh I absolutely agree with you. Faerin, and some other good developers, then take it to the next level and add in fun things like those and more, and I appreciate it. I welcome it all, and it adds to the experience.

With MM, I loved gradually opening up and staffing new areas of the hotel, and especially getting the women to gradually wear less and less as part of their uniform. Crossing my fingers we'll get something akin to that in this one too.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I (mostly) agree, but I just want to add I like some sort of gameplay beyond clicking to the next objective. Be it stat management/grinding or puzzles/ minigames, the latter of which it seems Faerin is going for. But yeah, that’s part of why Faerin’s games are my favorite lol
Just use a liitlle of inteligence and play the game..... The game is "easy", just choose the path you wanna play.... You want to be NTR or love your wife, choose it.... Dont think so much of statistics..... Read the dialogs and play ;) Read my playthrough....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: halil123

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Read my playthrough....
I'm pretty much the living embodiment of the walkthrough that is linked in OP (which I maintain during the testing phase of the game before it gets released to Patreon every month). I've worked with Faerin during the entire development on this game as well as his last two (7+ years). He's never had NTR in any of his previous games - only the MC gets to fuck the girls, no other male - so I know what I am talking about. There will never be NTR in this game. ;)

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
I'm pretty much the living embodiment of the walkthrough that is linked in OP (which I maintain during the testing phase of the game before it gets released to Patreon every month). I've worked with Faerin during the entire development on this game as well as his last two (7+ years). He's never had NTR in any of his previous games - only the MC gets to fuck the girls, no other male - so I know what I am talking about. There will never be NTR in this game. ;)
I'm going to second this. Sycho is the absolute library when it comes to stuff regarding the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fuck......SORRY, answered wrong chat................
No hard feelings. You're certainly not the first to have done that. I've done that myself a time or two over the years by mistake (posting something in the wrong game's thread that was meant for the games I do support for). We're only human after all...
And the worst ones are when they even make kinda sense - apart from being utterly wrong - in the wrong game, too. If you ask about the "BDSM scene with Duzhka", everybody will notice you made a mistake since there is no Duzhka in the game. When you talk about the "Bathroom scene with Ashley" - and there is an Ashley and a bathroom in the game, just no scene, people will get confused and you can talk for pages.

Uhm ... not that that happened to me or so ... just uhm ... heard from a friend, that ... uhm ... he had this hypothetical idea that this might happen, yes.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
And the worst ones are when they even make kinda sense - apart from being utterly wrong - in the wrong game, too. If you ask about the "BDSM scene with Duzhka", everybody will notice you made a mistake since there is no Duzhka in the game. When you talk about the "Bathroom scene with Ashley" - and there is an Ashley and a bathroom in the game, just no scene, people will get confused and you can talk for pages.

Uhm ... not that that happened to me or so ... just uhm ... heard from a friend, that ... uhm ... he had this hypothetical idea that this might happen, yes.
Been there..

Done that...

Got the 'E' ticket.... ;)

(had to go with the Disney park reference)

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
We are still working on mechanics, then the story will get more focus.
Early access might not be for you.
Well, most of the games here are "early access". It's true that the game in its current state isn't that much fun for me, given that there's little "sandbox" content yet. Unless it's a sandbox that really has a lot of content, I prefer visual novels to sandbox because visual novels, even at an early stage, feel less empty. I think it's much harder to make a decent sandbox than a decent visual novel and I can imagine the amount of work it takes..
But given that you've already completed two successful sandbox games, I believe you know what you're doing and how to achieve your goals.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, most of the games here are "early access". It's true that the game in its current state isn't that much fun for me, given that there's little "sandbox" content yet. Unless it's a sandbox that really has a lot of content, I prefer visual novels to sandbox because visual novels, even at an early stage, feel less empty. I think it's much harder to make a decent sandbox than a decent visual novel and I can imagine the amount of work it takes..
But given that you've already completed two successful sandbox games, I believe you know what you're doing and how to achieve your goals.
I am not Faerin, but I, and the rest of the team thanks you.

The story is starting to unfold, and next month there will be more things you can do with your spare time as well. Be patient a bit longer and in a while this will have more and more. There are a number of them I know I am looking forward to seeing. :cool:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

You mean this ISN'T the way to Funky Town? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
kuiil-have-spoken.gif

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes