Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There are a very few people who are foes of the family. The shareholders of the it venture, its employees and executives, counterparts and borrowers of the funds. Any one of them could have settle a rat in the house of defunct. If we knew what had Kate tried to find in the bag of mc, we would certainly answer who sent her to eye drop in the house.
That's a good point. She's obviously not there for the money. She could be getting money on the side by whomever else is paying her. Maybe Ruslan? We really don't know anything about this guy, other than he wants his money and he'll go to any lengths to get it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Kate is MC's estranged sister, she is looking through MC's stuff to prove he is not her brother, she was talking to their mother whilst searching his room. The previous maid left because Kate's Mother found out she was having an affair with John and blackmailed her into leaving so that she could place Kate in a job at the household. John fell foul of Ruslan and some of the company's executives because of some dodgy deals. MC is being blackmailed because Kate thinks, like Victoria, that he is an usurper and wants to make sure he doesn't get his hands on the inheritance.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Kate is MC's estranged sister, she is looking through MC's stuff to prove he is not her brother, she was talking to their mother whilst searching his room. The previous maid left because Kate's Mother found out she was having an affair with John and blackmailed her into leaving so that she could place Kate in a job at the household. John fell foul of Ruslan and some of the company's executives because of some dodgy deals. MC is being blackmailed because Kate thinks, like Victoria, that he is an usurper and wants to make sure he doesn't get his hands on the inheritance.
That's an interesting hypothesis.

Flippi

Apr 26, 2018
I'm kinda stuck (not sure if it's bugs or me just mising things - I did check the PDF guide that someone posted in the thread)
1) I cannot seem to get Madeline past 22 happiness, but the PDF guide describes that I should be able to do something after 25 happiness at the pool in the evening (not sure what event I'm missing)
2) I'm missing book 2 (Greed) which is supposed to be in the MC's room. I've already gone to bed about 5x at 1am, but it's nowhere to be seen.
3) I'm missing book 4 (Envy) which Olivia is supposed to have. I've tried following her around the whole day for a week, but can't seem to find it.
anyonegot any tips?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm kinda stuck (not sure if it's bugs or me just mising things - I did check the PDF guide that someone posted in the thread)
1) I cannot seem to get Madeline past 22 happiness, but the PDF guide describes that I should be able to do something after 25 happiness at the pool in the evening (not sure what event I'm missing)
2) I'm missing book 2 (Greed) which is supposed to be in the MC's room. I've already gone to bed about 5x at 1am, but it's nowhere to be seen.
3) I'm missing book 4 (Envy) which Olivia is supposed to have. I've tried following her around the whole day for a week, but can't seem to find it.
anyonegot any tips?
to be sincere, the best thing is you muster up courage and look at the "Bible"(Pdf WT)

It is not achieveable in this Update, so Madeline is at max

Again, It is made that you have to click a fewtimes randomly, at that shelf like if you search a few times that book shelf, still not seeing what that has to do with going to bed at 1 a.m. that must be someting different.
Edit: it is the book Oliva has in her possesion, she brings it up to you but only if you asked her about it, trade a favor, this is correlated to point 3 of your questions. (You have to see the book in Olivias room, ask her about it, make a deal, go to bed.
anyonegot any tips?
Iirc go to her room at 16:00 hs Or 4 p.m. and talk with her although again Read the PDF there are all answers written down.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As mentioned, Madeline can only go to 22 for now.

Click the books on the bookshelf (5x).

anyonegot any tips?
She has to come to you in the middle of the night. To get that started, you must first talk to Olivia about Annabelle (2x), then talk to her about borrowing a laptop. Watch TV with her (after she kisses you in front of her friends during her swimming lessons). Olivia will leave a laptop for you in your room. Go to your room and install Hentai Impact before bed. Look for Olivia's hint to mention snooping in her bedroom, then go to her room at 20:00 and click on the book laying on the bed (you won't be able to take it yet). In about 2-in-game days, Olivia will come to your room in the middle of the night, carrying the book of Envy with her.

Merriam-Webster

Jul 16, 2019
Beat this lame ass boxing game twice and it's sent me back to before I took Victoria to the boxing class. No idea if this is intentional or not, but nevertheless very cool.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Beat this lame ass boxing game twice and it's sent me back to before I took Victoria to the boxing class. No idea if this is intentional or not, but nevertheless very cool.
That's a bug which has been fixed for the next update. It happens if you press the space bar (AFAIK, that's the only key this happens with) on your keyboard as the arrows are coming down. However, it won't count as an additional fight (to obtain the "Brawler" achievement) when this happens. And the location you will appear in will be random (either Victoria's room the night she goes to her boxing lessons or your room in the morning).

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Wild that this is most at 1 year. Well, since the first update, obviously he was working on it a few months before that lol

Hope the content starts pumping soon, even if that will make it harder for me to wait till full release

Anyway, does the game have a money system? Didn’t when I tried a few months ago, but if it does I’d want it to be well integrated into the game. Oh well, guess I just need to wait and see.

… a long, long wait lol

(I also see the preview pictures were finally updated to something more... appealing)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wild that this is most at 1 year. Well, since the first update, obviously he was working on it a few months before that lol

Hope the content starts pumping soon, even if that will make it harder for me to wait till full release

Anyway, does the game have a money system? Didn’t when I tried a few months ago, but if it does I’d want it to be well integrated into the game. Oh well, guess I just need to wait and see.

… a long, long wait lol

(I also see the preview pictures were finally updated to something more... appealing)
It doesn't really seem like it's been that long, but yeah, roughly 1 year old now. :)

lol We're occasionally seeing the "When is it going to be on Steam?" questions on Discord.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is a technical support FAQ for MnS in case anyone is having technical issues with the game.

Crazygamer43, would you mind adding a link to the FAQ in OP when you get a chance, please? Thanks!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes