Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
Gotta say the riddle with the pictures and numbers was maybe a tiny bit too obvious for my taste but still kinda cool.
Looking forward to more riddles every now and then cause I think they contribute well to making this "feel like a video game".

I also don't see a problem with the "very little content" up to now. Laying out a good foundation and building on top of that is always the right approach not just in video games. If I remember correctly Faerin did the same with Mystwood which was totally fine. :coffee:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
nice game , big oportunity here , not to much content for now but i like it so far , it they can add a black girl will be amazing

Reactions: Faerin

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Very entertaining and interesting, the fact that there is someone inside the house blackmailing the MC pleases me. So far I could say that Madeleine and Annabelle are my favorite girls. I hope there are plans to include Olivia's "friends" in the future. Keep it up dev

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
nice game , big oportunity here , not to much content for now but i like it so far , it they can add a black girl will be amazing
Лучше чёрнокожего паренька, который перетрахает всех начиная с мамаши.)))
Better than a black guy who fucks everyone, starting with his mother.)))

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone. I have such a problem. I finished version 0.1.8, downloaded version 0.1.9. And nothing new. It's all the same. No tasks, no hints, no plot development???

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello everyone. I have such a problem. I finished version 0.1.8, downloaded version 0.1.9. And nothing new. It's all the same. No tasks, no hints, no plot development???
Check your inventory and see if you have the books you've found. If so, place them in the bookcase. Then explore the mansion and inspect the 7 paintings.

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
Check your inventory and see if you have the books you've found. If so, place them in the bookcase. Then explore the mansion and inspect the 7 paintings.
and tell me, should the password door open in version 0.1.9 or is it already in the update? And thanks for the first hint.))

Reactions: Sycho

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I also don't see a problem with the "very little content" up to now. Laying out a good foundation and building on top of that is always the right approach not just in video games. If I remember correctly Faerin did the same with Mystwood which was totally fine. :coffee:
This is true and a foundation is fine but I hope that in this game the mechanics don't take up the majority of the game again, as it was in Mystwood Manor.

Dont get me wrong I liked that game but the H-Content left much, much to be desired. Especially late game once you got them to wear the most revealing clothes. It definitely was no game you could wank one out while playing the game either because so little happens inbetween.

Man of the House was better in that regard...I dunno.

Models look awesome in the new game and the premise sounds also interesting. Sad that they decided to move away from incest but I understand that one does not always want to do the same thing over and over again.

Lets see how this game turns out. From the looks of things its more like Man of the House again?

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Are we all playing the same game? just because they're your half sisters doesn't make it any less incest? Also, in Georgia at least, banging your step-parent is also legally classified as incest so those of you complaining the game has no incest are wrong. I like the new take as the typical formula of mom, and two sisters ,one older and one younger, is cliche'. In this, you're older than both your sisters and not that much younger than your step-mother. I'm glad Faerin is stepping outside the box a bit for this game and I hope he continues with the content.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Step-cest is still "incest" in the eyes of Patreon. That could also be expanded to include adopted children as well. Even though there's no blood relation, they're still a "family member" through the eyes of the legal system.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, as with everything else, what extent and version of any kink gets a certain player off will differ vastly by player. Some like stepcest, others don't, and so forth. Nothing wrong with that. For discussing the tags on this forum however, the forum rules are relevant and they extend to non-blood related family members.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, as with everything else, what extent and version of any kink gets a certain player off will differ vastly by player. Some like stepcest, others don't, and so forth. Nothing wrong with that.
That's true. I remember players asking if there was anyway to avoid the lesbian scenes in MwM.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes