Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I agree but it's how these games work - some girls will progress quicker than others depending on their character. So It's hard to balance updates for every girl.

Olivia is likely the next girl we have sex with, so she gets the most content in early game so far, to ensure a proper build-up. The other girls will get their moments, but it will take more effort and time to get closer to them.
Yeah, the way Faerin is developing this with small monthly updates means some LIs get more screen time than others in line with story development.

The old addage: you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time ...applies here.

If Faerin worked at the exact same pace but only released an update once a year, people would then be unhappy with the "long development time" rather than LI screen time.

Reactions: Sycho and larry5168

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dev, please add a note informing us that all available missions are complete so we know when we're caught up.
If you have track, (in the character menu of Mc tab: "i") enabled, there will be miniatures showing, in the left lower corner of the Menu, they disapear together with the hint if completed.

Reactions: cry32wolf

PcPrincipal

Dec 7, 2017
What the hell, this game is great. Should get way more attention. Im hoping for more (and faster ;)) updates in the future.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Should I be wrong saying the lady of the mansion has a very sufficient resemblance in appearance with adult actress Janet Mason? The main difference is the last on has a silicone breast. Madeline is a perfect bitch in a leather and stockings.

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
If you have track, (in the character menu of Mc tab: "i") enabled, there will be miniatures showing, in the left lower corner of the Menu, they disapear together with the hint if completed.
that's great. I haven't played since 1.6

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
sorry for sounding impatient here,
guess it's safe to assume, that there's still no action with any of the main girls?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes