Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I stuck with Olivia.
Need to trigger the 2nd TV Event (Kiss) for the last book as I read in the FAQ.
But how do I trigger this event?
MC is at 70%
Olivia is in this state:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no more hints I can follow. The other girls are complete.
I've done the "bad" decicion at 1700 with the homework and than have dinner and "stand up for her".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I stuck with Olivia.
Need to trigger the 2nd TV Event (Kiss) for the last book as I read in the FAQ.
But how do I trigger this event?
MC is at 70%
Olivia is in this state:

There are no more hints I can follow. The other girls are complete.
I've done the "bad" decicion at 1700 with the homework and than have dinner and "stand up for her".
What does her hint(s) say?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks.
I hope the 01_07.cp is not necessary because it has and forbidden extension for uploading.
Faerin may need it, so if you could, add that file to a .zip, .rar or 7z and attach the archive. I'm not sure what's going on with the save, but I have passed it on to Faerin to look into.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Faerin may need it, so if you could, add that file to a .zip, .rar or 7z and attach the archive. I'm not sure what's going on with the save, but I have passed it on to Faerin to look into.
All 3 files in a .zip
Hope it helps.

Reactions: Sycho

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 2618872

Overview:
This is a tech release of Faerins latest game Midnight Sin. You play as the bodyguard to a mother and her three beautiful daughters. You live in a lavish mansion with the family and have to protect them from harm, whilst also breaking down the barriers that they have put up. Each girl has a different personality and you will have to navigate these to get closer to them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Faerin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Other Games: Man of the House - Mystwood Manor
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important: to keep your old saves you need to copy the saves folder from your old game path to the new one.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: FAQ - Walkthrough

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link

View attachment 2586002 View attachment 2586003 View attachment 2586004 View attachment 2586005 View attachment 2586001
I like it when the preview images tells you pretty much nothing about the game. Where is the facepalm emote when you need it? :(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I like it when the preview images tells you pretty much nothing about the game. Where is the facepalm emote when you need it? :(
That's what the "Overview" is for, to tell you about the game.
From the post you replied to:
Overview:
This is a tech release of Faerins latest game Midnight Sin. You play as the bodyguard to a mother and her three beautiful daughters. You live in a lavish mansion with the family and have to protect them from harm, whilst also breaking down the barriers that they have put up. Each girl has a different personality and you will have to navigate these to get closer to them.
The images show 4 available girls, quite important info for a lot of players!

Reactions: oaiki and TheDevian

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I really can't believe that the developer has created a new game with the same old save transfer problem? Surely a solution could have been worked out by now? Perhaps a more permanent install, with a patch update for new content, could keep the download size down and enable the continuation of the saves. Or alternatively investigate how Renpy does it by creating a permanent game folder that updates in the user profile on the pc? Just a thought :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Cherfo, here is your fixed save back. The bug occurred because you did Olivia's swimming event before her second TV event. So that's another bug Faerin fixed (which won't be until next month's update). So for now, do her TV event first, then take her to her swimming appointment.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I really can't believe that the developer has created a new game with the same old save transfer problem? Surely a solution could have been worked out by now? Perhaps a more permanent install, with a patch update for new content, could keep the download size down and enable the continuation of the saves. Or alternatively investigate how Renpy does it by creating a permanent game folder that updates in the user profile on the pc? Just a thought :)
This has been brought up before, more times than I care to count, so it bears repeating... again it would seem.

Faerin has mentioned in the past (during MotH's development) that creating a permanent save location caused nothing but problems for players (he didn't specify the issues or elaborate on the subject and I didn't need to ask why, it's his games, his decision).

Fast-forward to the very first tech demo release of MnS... Faerin again considered the idea of a persistent save location so that players didn't have to transfer saves with every monthly update. And again, that would have caused nothing but problems. So he decided to "stick with what's worked" in the past, since the last 2 games (MotH and MwM) both worked in the same way. This is why I asked one of the moderators to kindly put a note in OP that saves must be transferred over with each new update, and that if the game folder with the previous saves are deleted for any reason before the saves are moved over, you would need to start over again.

There's no reason Faerin needs to do any "investigations" into why Ren'Py does one thing, and Unity does another if this is the game engine he chooses to use.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes