Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I really can't believe that the developer has created a new game with the same old save transfer problem? Surely a solution could have been worked out by now? Perhaps a more permanent install, with a patch update for new content, could keep the download size down and enable the continuation of the saves. Or alternatively investigate how Renpy does it by creating a permanent game folder that updates in the user profile on the pc? Just a thought :)
You deleting your saves does not equate to a "save transfer problem".
There is absolutely no problem transferring the saves, as long as you don't delete them from the previous version.
It's been that way since MoTH.
That's a "you" problem, not a game problem.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Congrats, and....any lasting mental damage or traumas after 7 Jhrs on the frontline ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why thank you kindly, good sir! :) It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but if you consider one full game and coming on board in the middle of the first, I guess it does seem like aeons when you stop and think about it. Damn. I ain't getting any younger. lol

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Excellent game so far. Annabelle is a real gem. Although the peeping kind of took away a bit of the build up of getting to see the LI's in the nude. Feels almost like a sequence break. But I realize that's more of a personal preference on my end. I feel the same way about dream sequences, which thankfully this game doesn't have.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sycho I feel like I've done some things out of order (clogged the toilet before it was required) and now my save file needs looking at. I'm sitting on 65% complete, aren't able to obtain all the books, and am missing a few of the locked scenes. I'm also seeing a hint to check out my room, but the laptop continually says the servers are down for maintenance.
Do like the hints say, and search your book shelves 5 times.

Reactions: rKnight

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just wanted to say that I had this issue too. My hint only said "maybe there's something useful in my room" or something to that effect.
It's written that way intentionally so it gives you a reason to search the room, instead of coming right out and saying, "Hey, you... Yeah you.. There's a book in your room!" After all, you would need to search the bookcase a few times (as you'll notice the dialog changes each time you click the books on the bookcase).

Reactions: TheDevian

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I'm getting stuck during the first blowjob scene. The buttons in the top right don't do anything and neither does the bottom right play button. It just keeps looping the animation.

Edit: I reloaded an earlier save and fast-forwarded back to the scene and it seemed to work after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
• The “H” key now also hides the dialog frame itself (not just the dialog).
Thanks for accomodating my anal request =P. Probably not gonna check out the update for a while but this will make the experience 10x better when I eventually do.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm getting stuck during the first blowjob scene. The buttons in the top right don't do anything and neither does the bottom right play button. It just keeps looping the animation.

Edit: I reloaded an earlier save and fast-forwarded back to the scene and it seemed to work after that.
That's a tricky bug to track down, especially if it's not something you or us folks on the team could reproduce. Generally with most bugs, we'd like to get a save before said bug shows itself. In this case, that wouldn't be an easy feat since, in some cases, generally reloading the save fixes the problem. Or in others, the bug can't be reproduced. I'll pass it on to Faerin anyway just in case he can find the cause, but that's probably going to be something we'll need to keep an eye on, especially if there's multiple reports of the same issue.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never shown that hint in game, but thank you. That's put me on the right path.
The hint is "maybe there's something useful in my room" and you need a book. So clicking on the books seems like the only logical step to me. But yeah, it takes a several clicks.

Reactions: Sycho

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Do the %'s actually mean anything? MC is at 80% with "nothing specific to do" and all girls at 0% with "nothing I can do"

Am I done?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes