Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, the doors have been unlocked and the code has been entered. Ive seen the peeping scenes in the bath and in the locked room
Check the MC's achievements and see if there's anything incomplete (like the art aficionado achievement for example), otherwise, attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
If this one is anything like his "M.O.T.H. game, it is gonna be a doozy, lots of work, but it was fun. Let's see where it goes.

lmyx2101

Sep 6, 2022
im stuck at olivia event "She does her homework before dinner" , talked to her but she keeps saying sorry and need to focus on homework

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
im stuck at olivia event "She does her homework before dinner" , talked to her but she keeps saying sorry and need to focus on homework
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
why the hell would you make exploring the house lead to a possible game over?
I haven't played the latest update, but there are clearly laid out rules in the introduction and most game overs derive from breaking said rules. The thing about games like this is they tend to require some reading. If you don't want to do that, this may not be the genre for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why the hell would you make exploring the house lead to a possible game over?
As Madeline mentioned during the intro, it's important to get the girls to their appointments on time. Failure to do so results in a game over (although it's not really "over", now, is it?).

Maddie01.jpg
Maddie02.jpg

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
As Madeline mentioned during the intro, it's important to get the girls to their appointments on time. Failure to do so results in a game over (although it's not really "over", now, is it?).

View attachment 3302806
View attachment 3302807
Feels kind of silly to have that requirement still be in effect when all content is done for that character. Doing it just for the sake of not getting a gameover screen seems needlessly repetitive just for the sake of being repetitive

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Feels kind of silly to have that requirement still be in effect when all content is done for that character. Doing it just for the sake of not getting a gameover screen seems needlessly repetitive just for the sake of being repetitive
The same thing applies from the intro if you fail to remove the gun from the thug's hand. But just because you get a game over doesn't mean you have to start from the beginning again. You start right back to where you were just prior to the game over screen (or you being fired by Madeline).

Jan 10, 2024
What? Can't remember that being the case, did you miss an appointment?
no I clicked on the mom in her study
I haven't played the latest update, but there are clearly laid out rules in the introduction and most game overs derive from breaking said rules. The thing about games like this is they tend to require some reading. If you don't want to do that, this may not be the genre for you.
fuck all the way off. It's poor design that clicking on an npc, in a visual novel in which that's literally your only way to interact with the game, can lead to a game over.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
no I clicked on the mom in her study

fuck all the way off. It's poor design that clicking on an npc, in a visual novel in which that's literally your only way to interact with the game, can lead to a game over.
Yeah, she did tell you not to bother her.
also ran into a bug I guess, I need to take Annabelle to art class but I can't, in my game at friday 19:00 her door is locked and I can't interact with her.
Go to the hallway, and click on the door.

Jan 10, 2024
Yeah, she did tell you not to bother her.

Go to the hallway, and click on the door.
yeah she did, all other games just repeat the dialogue or have the MC say they shouldn't bother her again. Not have it lead to a game over. It's bad design.

I'm at the hallway, her door is locked. I can't interact with her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah she did, all other games just repeat the dialogue or have the MC say they shouldn't bother her again. Not have it lead to a game over. It's bad design.

I'm at the hallway, her door is locked. I can't interact with her.
The same thing applies from the intro if you fail to remove the gun from the thug's hand. But just because you get a game over doesn't mean you have to start from the beginning again. You start right back to where you were just prior to the game over screen (or you being fired by Madeline).
Upload your save, and we will take a look.

Reactions: Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes