Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That's what I expected at first. But it doesn't seem like Faerin is doing polls anymore? The order may not depend on girl's popularity. At the pace the story is going Olivia will likely be first, she has more than double the content of other girls and we've progressed with her the most in terms of intimacy. (Besides the first maid we had sex with).
I think Ashley had a lot of content too, and she was of course easiest to build relationship, but it was mostly fooling around. We could bone Veronica well before finishing her progression. Either way, I think we will have to wait what Faerin planned. BTW, it's pretty long since we had content with Victoria. Except spying on her bathing.

Reactions: Noelle Silva

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't think youngest sister will get mc's vitamin D first. If I remember well, in MOTH we first boned Veronica, then Claire, and Ashley was last. Of course, he had polls and every 14 days release cycle.
As for Madeline, well of course she is distant, MC is not her son, and only few years younger than her.
However, that may have been the case during development (I was not around for that) but right now in the finished game you can proceed more or less in any order you like.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

FruteRute2

Nov 7, 2023
How do I get the Envy book, I already talked to Olivia about the text on the laptop and she tells me all the time that she doesn't know what she wants in exchange. I have no hint left with her, only "there is nothing i can do to improbe my relationship with her right now"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I get the Envy book, I already talked to Olivia about the text on the laptop and she tells me all the time that she doesn't know what she wants in exchange. I have no hint left with her, only "there is nothing i can do to improbe my relationship with her right now"
If you have any books in your inventory, put them on the shelf. Otherwise just wait, she will come to you.
I genuinely can't believe I'm the only one that thinks it's poor design that in a sandbox vn game just clicking on an npc twice is enough to lead the player into a game over.
It is only if you bother her when she is working. You can talk to her at other times of the day, like at the pool at night.
Besides, as we have told you several times now, even if you DO get a "game over", the game just puts you back before it, you lose nothing. That is how the game tells you not to do that. There are consequences for being a dumbass (fucking with your boss while they are busy working, after they told you not to do that). If my employee kept bothering me for no reason while I was working, I would likely fire them too.
Maddie takes no shit, don't give her any, she already doesn't want you around that much. She is pretty much just looking for an excuse.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I genuinely can't believe I'm the only one that thinks it's poor design that in a sandbox vn game just clicking on an npc twice is enough to lead the player into a game over.
I genuinely can't believe you actually think that poor user choice equates to poor game design.
You chose to continue bothering her, while she was working, after she told you not to.
You then got penalised for your poor choice.
Quelle surprise.

As others have said, the penalty is only a minor reset, anyway.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
i'm stuck in the olivia event 'distract her from homework'. I've done it 10 times, but nothing happens. Nothing is triggering at the dinner table, and I haven't been invited to dinner. MC is at 85%
im stuck at olivia event "She does her homework before dinner" , talked to her but she keeps saying sorry and need to focus on homework
The event is in Sunday at 18:00 in her bedroom.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes