Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
At the end of the FAQ in OP you will know the answer, because every gameplay has a different code.
lol, wich questions what is OP? and what need i to do when annabelle is trainning in the afternoon?

Last edited:

nsfw1201

Dec 8, 2023
i'm stuck in the olivia event 'distract her from homework'. I've done it 10 times, but nothing happens. Nothing is triggering at the dinner table, and I haven't been invited to dinner. MC is at 85%

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Feels kind of silly to have that requirement still be in effect when all content is done for that character. Doing it just for the sake of not getting a gameover screen seems needlessly repetitive just for the sake of being repetitive
Don't forget though that this is a game in progress, it is still being created. "All content is done for that character" will not be the same point in the story a couple of months down the road and just programming exceptions for the sake that players get a "free roam" against the established rules of the setting is not only extra work but also a nice source for potential bugs - now or in years to come.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
i'm stuck in the olivia event 'distract her from homework'. I've done it 10 times, but nothing happens. Nothing is triggering at the dinner table, and I haven't been invited to dinner. MC is at 85%
after molest go to dinner and don't intervene, then at midnight go to spy at black room

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
I appreciate this game changes some common tropes and stereotypes you'd find in other incest games. Normally the big sister is voluptuous and rivals the mom. The little sister is flat and one of the last girls to have sex since they are inexperienced. And the mom is usually sweet and caring.

But this game has a middle sister which is rare, and she's the 2nd thiccest one after the mom, instead of the older sister. The little sister is likely to have sex first and actually has decent perky tits. And the (step) mom is very cold and distant compared to other moms. I like the different approaches so far. It's not too generic like most household games here

Reactions: TheDevian

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Don't think youngest sister will get mc's vitamin D first. If I remember well, in MOTH we first boned Veronica, then Claire, and Ashley was last. Of course, he had polls and every 14 days release cycle.
As for Madeline, well of course she is distant, MC is not her son, and only few years younger than her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noelle Silva

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Don't think youngest sister will get mc's vitamin D first. If I remember well, in MOTH we first boned Veronica, then Claire, and Ashley was last. Of course, he had polls and every 14 days release cycle.
That's what I expected at first. But it doesn't seem like Faerin is doing polls anymore? The order may not depend on girl's popularity. At the pace the story is going Olivia will likely be first, she has more than double the content of other girls and we've progressed with her the most in terms of intimacy. (Besides the first maid we had sex with).

As for Madeline, well of course she is distant, MC is not her son, and only few years younger than her.
Yeah I know why she behaves like that, I'm just pointing out how different it is from other moms and I like it. It's a breath of fresh air

Reactions: Thermophob
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes