TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The fix doesn't seem to work on my save, attaching it if you want to take a look.
It's working as intended, but the reason you can't check on her is because you're doing two events on the same day (taking Madeline to her board meeting and checking on Victoria) at 14:00. So you'll want to do any training with Victoria on any day except for Monday nights and Tuesday nights.

If you try to check on Victoria on the day Madeline needs to be at her board meeting (Tuesdays and Thursdays), you will get fired, and the day will reset to early morning.

Need gallery mod or something that lets you replay sex scenes
There's already a gallery that allows you to do that. You don't need a mod for it.

Reactions: TheDevian

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Art looks really good, I'll probably get around to trying this game. Having a thumbnail of a combat minigame reduces my interest, though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is the point when 99% of other games store saves in appdata and disorganize your drive anyway. Better to just make it convenient for the users.
I can't control what they do, just me.
But I have to go in and cull that folder regularly. It is a serious pet peeve of mine. I love that there are at least SOME games that don't think that they are important enough to fill system folders with save games, it's insane.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Storing the save files on the same folder as the game files should be prohibited by law and punishable by death.
View attachment 4076801
Let me guess.. you delete games after playing them, thinking all save files to be stored in APP data, so when a new version comes along, your old saves would be.. well safe? ;)

The only one to blame in that case, is yourself.

If you like a game, make back-ups of the save folder, even the APP Data one if it has it, because trust me, you will at some point need it. Accidents happen, computers break down, eventually needing replaced or whatnot.

Having the save folder inside the game folder and not on APP Data, makes it easier to locate and back-up.
Having saves on APP Data makes people lazy, thinking they will always have their old saves.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
It's working as intended, but the reason you can't check on her is because you're doing two events on the same day (taking Madeline to her board meeting and checking on Victoria) at 14:00. So you'll want to do any training with Victoria on any day except for Monday nights and Tuesday nights.

If you try to check on Victoria on the day Madeline needs to be at her board meeting (Tuesdays and Thursdays), you will get fired, and the day will reset to early morning.
Alright... since I can't get to Madeline without triggering the Victoria scene and that causes me to re-start the same day you're saying the only way to avoid the lockout is to go back to a save before the last time I trained with Victoria? And this is not considered a bug but working as intended?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Let me guess.. you delete games after playing them, thinking all save files to be stored in APP data, so when a new version comes along, your old saves would be.. well safe? ;)

The only one to blame in that case, is yourself.

If you like a game, make back-ups of the save folder, even the APP Data one if it has it, because trust me, you will at some point need it. Accidents happen, computers break down, eventually needing replaced or whatnot.

Having the save folder inside the game folder and not on APP Data, makes it easier to locate and back-up.
Having saves on APP Data makes people lazy, thinking they will always have their old saves.
I usually don't delete them, especially the ones not made in Ren'Py... but earlier this week I decided to clean up some space and mistakes were made lol, it's entirely on me for sure.
Completely agree with you and The Devian, my post was a silly joke more than anything. From time to time I do a backup of the Ren'Py saves and for some reason I confused this game for Midnight Paradise, when I saw the update today my immediate reaction was "Fuck".
In the end it's not a big deal anyways, you can just grab a save file and continue from there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Alright... since I can't get to Madeline without triggering the Victoria scene and that causes me to re-start the same day you're saying the only way to avoid the lockout is to go back to a save before the last time I trained with Victoria? And this is not considered a bug but working as intended?
No, that's not at all what I'm suggesting.

I played through your save to insure there were no problems, and according to the save you posted, you were in the kitchen at 13:00 on a Tuesday.

Madeline has to go to her board meeting an hour later (14:00). Victoria's hint says "Is she really going to wear the maid uniform when she is doing her chore?" (she does her chore at 14:00). Which indicates you trained Victoria Monday night, when you gave her the maid uniform.

Since you can not check on Victoria and take Madeline to her board meeting at the same time, you can only do one or the other... Not both (as I mentioned in my earlier reply). However, if you check on Victoria at 14:00, that will get Madeline upset because you didn't take her to work on time, which will result in you being fired, and the day resetting to Tuesday morning at 07:00 so you can do that right the next time.

Which means... You need to take Madeline to work first, do Victoria's training again at 20:00, so you can check on her the following day. So yes, it IS working as it's intended because Madeline's board meetings have been at 14:00 every Tuesday and Thursday since the very beginning. It's up to YOU to time it out right, since both events take place at the exact same time.

Last edited:

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Okay so not sure if bugged or RNG is just killing me. But I know the Book of Lust is supposed to show up in a random spot in Madeline's room at 16:00. Checked every spot, every day for almost a week now. Nothing spawning. Am I missing something obvious or?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay so not sure if bugged or RNG is just killing me. But I know the Book of Lust is supposed to show up in a random spot in Madeline's room at 16:00. Checked every spot, every day for almost a week now. Nothing spawning. Am I missing something obvious or?
Which of the two hints is Madeline showing?

"Her room is unlocked when Rebecca prepares her evening bath."
Or...
"Maybe I can sneak into her room when Rebecca is cleaning the bathroom."

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes