Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
You can get to Madeline without triggering Victoria's scene by fast travelling through the house map. Just click the room with Madeline's picture at 14:00.
Yeah thanks, I figured it out after Sycho's response. I was sure I had tested that before... guess not! :)

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Stuck at the pool after doing Victorias chore, she goes off to her room in a hurry and i can't leave the pool area. Whatever i click gives me: I wonder what Victoria is doing in her room. Any ideas ? Saved her for last on the new update (nvm, just solved it, had to click the "spy corridoor" next to her room )

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to automatically multiply gained MC stats and money (not affection/love)

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you gonna update the mod for new version within a short period? (worth to wait for it?)

Reactions: Tinuss

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
i'm stucked on madeline last quest "i should check on her before she goes to bed". Tried several times when she is at pool, the only time frame before she goes in bed, can't trigger the event.. any help?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
how to up this endurance ? i was think its somthing with this protein but cant use it anywere
You can increase the MC's stats by swimming in the pool, punching the bag in the basement and using the gym equipment. You can only train once every day and no other character must be around. You need to buy the proper equipment at the mall to unlock each training activity and further equipment to increase the gain from 5 to 10.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all . i lost my save so i started again i need help walkthrough say book of lust in Madeline room looked in the 7 places it say no book help please

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
You can increase the MC's stats by swimming in the pool, punching the bag in the basement and using the gym equipment. You can only train once every day and no other character must be around. You need to buy the proper equipment at the mall to unlock each training activity and further equipment to increase the gain from 5 to 10.
i was buy everything but i click anytime on these swim short and not work - need to just click on that pool and thats it, thanks

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes