Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Alright... since I can't get to Madeline without triggering the Victoria scene and that causes me to re-start the same day you're saying the only way to avoid the lockout is to go back to a save before the last time I trained with Victoria? And this is not considered a bug but working as intended?
You can get to Madeline without triggering Victoria's scene by fast travelling through the house map. Just click the room with Madeline's picture at 14:00.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MidnightSin-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Sycho

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Which of the two hints is Madeline showing?

"Her room is unlocked when Rebecca prepares her evening bath."
Or...
"Maybe I can sneak into her room when Rebecca is cleaning the bathroom."
It says "Her room is unlocked when Rebecca prepares her evening bath." but I think I figured it out. Missed that I had to go into the room in the evening at 21:00 first. Assuming it should be good now.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It says "Her room is unlocked when Rebecca prepares her evening bath." but I think I figured it out. Missed that I had to go into the room in the evening at 21:00 first. Assuming it should be good now.
Yes, that's correct, because if you go into her room at 21:00, you should see the book sitting in front of the foot of Madeline's bed, though you can't take it yet when you click on it. Then, you would have to go back into her room at 16:00 the next opportunity you got in order to search for it.

Reactions: Kurokazewa

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Faerin I noticed one thing about the portraits. They're animated.
If you don't make the animations, like blinking, happen at randomized intervals it can look really artificial.
For an example, Rebecca blinks around every 1.5 secs. Constantly.

• Hey there
Reactions: Umariel

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
"she still needs to finish her paining"

I couldn't understand what you have to do on this mission with Annabelle - has anyone done it?

pprasanta1999

May 1, 2020
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to automatically multiply gained MC stats and money (not affection/love)

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.2

Can you tell me which value/code you changed?
I'm using dnSpy.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Storing the save files on the same folder as the game files should be prohibited by law and punishable by death.
View attachment 4076801
no putting them willy nilly on ny pc where ever the dev felt like it is worse... I don't want to have to hunt them down if i need them, also waste of space when uninstalling. I install games in a specific spot i wand them to STAY THERE

Reactions: TheDevian

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
5 minutes of gameplay. If we compare MS to MM: Julia was petetrated in one year after startiong of the project. In MS Madeline has juct commenced on seducing her stepson.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hey could somebody please share whit me your save file fully completed from the previous version? i accidetally deleted mine, and i really wanna play this version
i would reaaaaally appreciate it

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes