Collection Video Midnightsfm Collection [2024-05-01] [Midnightnsfw]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
40mb update is that right? seems tiny

Edit: it was half pics & half 720p tiny vids, so it is just tiny.

Thanks for the update !!

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Thanks Legolas for the new Jill anim... But why are all the previous GoFile links down? :cry::cry:
Please update OP, with more permanent links, if possible.
Many thanks to all for the share, & to OP for this thread.

Reactions: joey156

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Thanks Legolas for the new Jill anim... But why are all the previous GoFile links down? :cry::cry:
Please update OP, with more permanent links, if possible.
Many thanks to all for the share, & to OP for this thread.
+ Jill, rest in OP up to Miranda

To be honest, I don’t know the storage time on gofile, I could accidentally delete the files myself, or gofile did it because DMCA

So far this is the most convenient site for me since Mega and Dropbox stopped working in my country for some reason and they are super slow with vpn

If this continues i will do something

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
rest in OP up to Miranda

To be honest, I don’t know the storage time on gofile, I could accidentally delete the files myself, or gofile did it because DMCA

So far this is the most convenient site for me since Mega and Dropbox stopped working in my country for some reason and they are super slow with vpn

unless you are a patreon to gofile the time until files get deleted is limited not sure anymore how many days/weeks, besides copyright stuff and people reporting files.
Patreon users from Gofile dont have to worry about files getting deleted, unless copyright, reports (copyright checks wont happen anyway i think they only act on reports and maybe if something got downloaded a LOT they will check

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
rest in OP up to Miranda

I wasn't questioning your platform choice at all. I'm just baffled by most of them seem so trigger-happy with the auto-deletion nonsense.
I remember how some uploaders gave their files uncanny, nonsensical names, or quick-zipped them in numbered archives just to avoid getting nuked... Maybe that's not working anymore... Snitchers gonna snitch I guess?
Regardless, thank you for the quick reply, as well as the refreshed links.
Cheers mate, be safe & well.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
hmm, only what I uploaded in September is left
maybe the free account is reloaded at the beginning of each month, will see
not sure but to be save you could just create an account there with the same email you use for patreon so at least you are not a guest account anymore and dont have to worry about it maybe changing every month or so, creating an account there costs you nothing, the only thing happening is its like a fresh account, the files you had on the guest account are not transferred, so make sure you save them first, i didnt know that and had to reup a lot of stuff a while ago :D

the reason for using same email as you have on patreon, is because in case you do want to pledge to them you need both accounts (gofile and patreon) to have the same email

Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Midnight's old videos (2017/18/19[?]) honestly have ghastly encoding bitrates, so the filesizes of the old stuff are way bigger now, unfortunately.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~1.0 GB
New filesize: ~1.2 GB

Jan 25, 2018
I'm actually of the level of detail these loops are getting thanks to technology , and obviously to the hard work of 3D modelers and rippers that get the assests lel

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote