Collection Video Midnightsfm Collection [2024-05-01] [Midnightnsfw]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
(seven 1080p videos + three 720p videos (heresy!))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Same content as above, but upgraded to 60fps because... they're worth it
First link is dead, unfortunately.

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
(seven 1080p videos + three 720p videos (heresy!))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Same content as above, but upgraded to 60fps because... they're worth it

any chance to reupload?

BubblePoshy

Aug 14, 2021
It's is not in the OP :unsure: must be in February 2019. I found it where it should be, but both links are dead, and I don't remember him having an archive

I found but quality is questionable, but at that time, it could be legit
Definitely not the source quality but it works, if anyone else can post the full quality version with about 20mbps bitrate I'd love you for life.

BubblePoshy

Aug 14, 2021
The title might have been "Brigittuh" according to the Patreon.

I'm also looking for this animation in the original bitrate too if anyone can help with that, I think the title was just "Chloe".

I used to have all his videos in their original bitrate before but lost it all after losing a hard drive, now I'm just really hoping to get these 2.

Last edited:

BubblePoshy

Aug 14, 2021
Seems like the author's archive was wiped and he didn't recover everything, so the original high bitrate versions of the Brigitte and Chloe animations may be lost unless someone still has them downloaded from before they were taken down.

Edit: It also appears that these animations in the OP don't have sound:
(Mercy, high bitrate, no sound)
(Jill, high bitrate, no sound)

I was able to find some that DO have sound but of course they don't have the original high bitrate that the other ones do: (Mercy, low bitrate, sound)
(Jill, low bitrate, sound)

So if anybody out there has the original high bitrate versions of the Brigitte, Chloe, Jill or Mercy animations WITH the original sound, PLEASE post them here because I'm dying to find them.

Last edited:
May 15, 2021
The title might have been "Brigittuh" according to the Patreon.

I'm also looking for this animation in the original bitrate too if anyone can help with that, I think the title was just "Chloe".

I used to have all his videos in their original bitrate before but lost it all after losing a hard drive, now I'm just really hoping to get these 2.
There was a higher rate version on

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote