Collection Video Midnightsfm Collection [2024-05-01] [Midnightnsfw]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018

I recently finished up this collection that's been sitting on a hard drive for years and noticed there was missing/deleted content from Midnight's Patreon. Mixtape hasn't been a thing in years but I had downloaded all the mixtape links when they were up. This is my own personal animation collection so feel free to dig through it for the missing or higher quality videos.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

I recently finished up this collection that's been sitting on a hard drive for years and noticed there was missing/deleted content from Midnight's Patreon. Mixtape hasn't been a thing in years but I had downloaded all the mixtape links when they were up. This is my own personal animation collection so feel free to dig through it for the missing or higher quality videos.
Now we need a hero to compare with OP archives. I really don't have the time to do that.

Reactions: fanat7771

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Now we need a hero to compare with OP archives. I really don't have the time to do that.
Just finished auditing all videos in both OP and the Mega archive.

I expunged dupes, relocated files with wrong date tags into their proper folders, identified several unnamed characters, then organized all videos according to franchise/game/series, before indexing them by year of release.
Finally, I renamed everything with an explicit standard scheme that should make sense (it was strictly out of necessity, rather than personal preference. See tabs in attachment below and you'll understand)

I have compiled everything into a compendious 100% collection: The best of both pools (both OP and Mega, although the Mega collection is admittedly 99% superior in both quality and quantity).

Now:
A) If you're fine with videos being separate from pictures and complied by year of release, I can get to uploading them right away. I'll work on sorting pictures afterwards, and upload them packed separately.
~OR~​
B) If you want Pictures packaged with videos, then it will take another evening to sort them out and pack them up.

Which will it be?

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Just finished auditing all videos in both OP and the Mega archive.

I expunged dupes, relocated files with wrong date tags into their proper folders, identified several unnamed characters, then organized all videos according to franchise/game/series, before indexing them by year of release.
Finally, I renamed everything with an explicit standard scheme that should make sense (it was strictly out of necessity, rather than personal preference. See tabs in attachment below and you'll understand)

I have compiled everything into a compendious 100% collection: The best of both pools (both OP and Mega, although the Mega collection is admittedly 99% superior in both quality and quantity).

Now:
A) If you're fine with videos being separate from pictures and complied by year of release, I can get to uploading them right away. I'll work on sorting pictures afterwards, and upload them packed separately.
~OR~​
B) If you want Pictures packaged with videos, then it will take another evening them sort them out and pack them up.

Which will it be?
wow thanks, keep pictures separate please

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I made the Excel file from the post above into an image for easier viewing. Click the picture to view it better. I didn't want to make it eat more screen space on the thread.
View attachment 1969212
Thank you for your interest, but the Excel sheet has multiple tabs from 2017 to 2022... More importantly, It's impossible to ctrl+F on pictures...
In any case the Excel was to be documented proof of the task rf96 requested, and not much more than that.

Reactions: rf96

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
wow thanks, keep pictures separate please
Here you go. Everything cleanly & optimally sorted out:

MidnightSFM Video Collection:

Up to July (07-26-2022)

• KnavevanK: huge thanks for the massive quality AND quantity upgrade. You the real MVP.
  • CuirCuir: most videos are now obsolete/deprecated. This revamped collection is nearly 4 times larger, and all content is now in higher fidelity, including the addition of audio tracks to many previously mute clips.
  • rf96 Upon adding the missing earlier content to OP, you might want to add the "gay" tag. Just look in the "Nier Automata" and "Tomb Raider" folders under 2017, and you'll know why. I kept those under properly tagged sub-folders:HideThePain:

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
rf96 Here are all the pictures from OP, sorted by year and series, renamed for easier navigation/recognition, etc.
Also, added 11 missing pictures. Perhaps you'll want to update tags by adding Bondage/Rope or such.

CuirCuir With these, and the post above, your torrent should be primed for a major overhaul/update.

<--Kept this 2022 segment separate for easier updating once the year 2022 is complete.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote