2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I agree , it is very empty.. totally nothing to do , also the fact you have to stay home all the time makes it tidieus

Reactions: bernthal

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Trying this game for first time,
So far.
I can never understand this weird trope in games.
"Been together for a few years/months" BUT "Cant go to the bathroom to shower etc when girl is in there"
CAN you please leave? I am showering? Like really?

And is this Mike's obsession or Zoe's obsession with threesome? :coldsweat:
"Give me threesome or you wont get sex"

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Okay that was it?
Usually I try games at .5 versions and .5 differences, This was too low for .5, I guess i should have expected it considering the size of the file.

Reactions: bernthal

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Well I hope he will make more scenes in the house. Also I would to go out of the house more often , not only when there is a event in a girls home or whatever.

All the rooms should have more "time passing" options.. I am sick and tired to eat, watch tv , showering etc. It is just a grind fest... So whoever is making this..

- Let us do more
- Let us leave the house
- Let us not have to do things over and over and over again
- Make a cheat menu for the grinding bits of the game
- Have more random events
- Please let there be more teasing
- I want to be entertained more.

:)

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
v0.4
The women begin to approach Mike once Zoe is no longer at home. Jenny, a notebook and a proposition (we still can't decide). Mary and a hobby that will bring us much closer to her...
I don't get it, so what's new in 0.5? I've just played it and it ended with fixing Jenny's laptop and paying off debt. I don't see any new content after this. Am I missing something?

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Edit the console file in the renpy/common directory. If you use Notepad +++ go to line 108

there you see a debug_console=false.. make it true and restart the game.. and bingo

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I can never understand this weird trope in games.
"Been together for a few years/months" BUT "Cant go to the bathroom to shower etc when girl is in there"
CAN you please leave? I am showering? Like really?
There are people like that in real life.
It was explained to me that they felt comfortable with using the wash basin at the same time (I'm guessing due to being clothed) but were uncomfortable when the other used the shower (although the bath was fine, guessing due to body being hidden by water/bubbles), and someone using the toilet was totally out of the question. And this was a married couple with kids, so I'm assuming that they have seen each other naked.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I agree , it is very empty.. totally nothing to do , also the fact you have to stay home all the time makes it tidieus
There is some content now and then, but overall I agree that there isn't a huge amount of content... And each update doesn't seem to add much content each time... The relationship with the girl friend is tenuous and hollow feeling, as it feels like the protagonist has to do all the work in the relationship... There is no love there... Visually the UI looks great, and the characters are decent enough, but the grind elements really slow down the story progression... Which makes the flow feel sort of stagnant... When you do eventually hit new story content or even just visual content, it doesn't last long... I do find the overall story interesting, but it just doesn't have enough of it to warrant the wasted time grinding money and repeating choices over and over... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok. So I am lost. I have paid off the debt and that is it? Or Am I missing something?
Once you've received the Laptop and did the interrupted BJ scene with the neighbor, you'll hit a content wall for the current version... Paying off the debt is pointless for the moment, as it doesn't open anything up...

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes