2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
AHHHHHHHHH i whant more more man this game iss soo cool!!!!! Hot FUckk i whant >,<

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Any release date for 0.6? Well the developer is working on "A Diferent Summer", I hope he didn't abandoned this game...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
is not this the game with this total failure of the whole day is home and his girlfriend goes every night party and fucks around in the area and the idiot gets nothing with ???? and in the morning he gets a graceful bj from his whore who gets fucked at night by others .......... that's so ridiculous

Reactions: woltka35

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
is not this the game with this total failure of the whole day is home and his girlfriend goes every night party and fucks around in the area and the idiot gets nothing with ???? and in the morning he gets a graceful bj from his whore who gets fucked at night by others .......... that's so ridiculous
Yeah at least we could go to the party ...

And new update isn't enough for me.. I was disappointed.. For 0.6 we can able to go club & jogging. And one more thing the girl gave bj.. Its just.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Well it did say it wasn't much of a big update. Maybe that's why it took so long to be uploaded? Well, hoping we get a bigger and better update the next time around.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes