2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lonnt

Apr 15, 2018
1. Grinding or Cheat
2. Every fucking CutScene after "free World"-Mode triggers after sleeping.. (Boring?)
3. There is so much playground. Hope that could be used.

But fuck that shit, one more scene from this bitch, greedy cockslut, I gonna cut ties off with this game doh.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

mur

Jun 4, 2017
unren doesnt work on Macs and I cant figure out unrpa.
Use my script + unrpyc:

1. Unzip file
  2. copy "archive.rpa" file from the game (right click on game > Show content > Contents > Resources > autorun > game) and paste it on the unzipped RenPy folder
  3. open Terminal and navigate to this RenPy folder (example: "cd ~/Downloads/RenPy")
  4. execute the script with: "python extract-archive.py" or "sh extract-archive.sh"
  5. wait till extraction is done
  6. view content in the "dump" folder

Reactions: liegad

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
is the end of this game for this version when i ask Mary or Jenny live in the house with me?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is Becoming a great little game! Nice Update, Good model characters, I'm looking forward to the next instalment,

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Use my script + unrpyc:

1. Unzip file
  2. copy "archive.rpa" file from the game (right click on game > Show content > Contents > Resources > autorun > game) and paste it on the unzipped RenPy folder
  3. open Terminal and navigate to this RenPy folder (example: "cd ~/Downloads/RenPy")
  4. execute the script with: "python extract-archive.py" or "sh extract-archive.sh"
  5. wait till extraction is done
  6. view content in the "dump" folder
As I have very little experience in the filed of terminal, I'm not quite sure I understand step 3 and 4. I what should I do specifically on this screenshot. Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 12.21.16 AM.png

mur

Jun 4, 2017
As I have very little experience in the filed of terminal, I'm not quite sure I understand step 3 and 4. I what should I do specifically on this screenshot. View attachment 133582
Try to see if this works:
  • on terminal: "cd "(there's a space after cd !!)
  • drag and drop the "extract-archive.sh" onto the terminal (that should give you the path to the file)
  • delete "archive.rpa" from that command line
  • execute the command
  • finally execute: "python extract-archive.py" or "sh extract-archive.sh"
or
  • on terminal: "cd "(there's a space after cd !!)
  • right click on the "extract-archive.sh" and select "Get Info" or select the file and ⌘ + I
  • that should open the Info window, for this file
  • double click on the text after "Where" (should be something like "HD > Users > your user > ...")
  • right click and Copy or ⌘ + C
  • Paste it on the terminal (right click and Paste or ⌘ + V)
  • execute the command
  • finally execute: "python extract-archive.py" or "sh extract-archive.sh"

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Still curious how is this related in ANY way to Kelly's Family??? That game was good, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but from what I've seen so far... I'm very unimpressed

petedragon

May 4, 2017
1. Grinding or Cheat
2. Every fucking CutScene after "free World"-Mode triggers after sleeping.. (Boring?)
3. There is so much playground. Hope that could be used.

But fuck that shit, one more scene from this bitch, greedy cockslut, I gonna cut ties off with this game doh.
Ever tried constructive and not destructive criticism? Hey if your a patron then dont be but if your playing, like me, a free game then just stop maybe?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is game any good
1: Broken English.
2: Pointless "Open World" as the story is linear and unchanging.
3: Need to grind for money.
4: Pacing is messed up. GF goes from normal to slut to broken up in under a week. Neighbor goes from just meeting to showing tits after meeting her twice.
5: Repetitive scenes due to it being pointlessly open world.

All in all it's a bad game.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
1: Broken English.
2: Pointless "Open World" as the story is linear and unchanging.
3: Need to grind for money.
4: Pacing is messed up. GF goes from normal to slut to broken up in under a week. Neighbor goes from just meeting to showing tits after meeting her twice.
5: Repetitive scenes due to it being pointlessly open world.

All in all it's a bad game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
its an ok game but its taking a long time to move on and not a lot of new story you grind for ages and its repetative and boring this need to be cut down.

Reactions: Gunizz

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Probably the worst game I've play so far in terms of storyline. Guy has massive shlong yet, girlfriend wants 3some. Guy refuses and she hates him for not "Understanding her" just pure garbage, also very repetitive.

Also he makes $15 for working 3 hours lol, I'm usually never critical but always supportive towards creators but this is bad.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes