2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I agree with other comments, the dev should really change the game in a way it's not so repetitive. Otherwise it could be good, but repeating tasks and dialogues is not funny at all.

Reactions: bernthal

emreaydinoglu

Sep 6, 2018
(Mike's Obsession [v0.7b] ) this game turkish translator is over.. Those who want to try can take a look..Just paste the files in the folder into the "game" folder in the game..

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
pc and linux:

mac:

It says beta v1.0 but also completed with this version.

Mike's Obsession (Beta v1.0)
Finished!. With this latest release I think this game is finished. I started doing Mike's Obsession to disconnect from Kelly's Family and although it is a small game it has helped me to learn a lot. Maybe some things will be corrected in the future but for now... Everything is done.
In this version we will have three endings and the surprise if we have paid the debt.

Updates
-Ending with Jenny
-Endingl with Jenny and no debt
-Fixed some bugs
-Credits added

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
2 endings I believe? someone correct me

edit: nvm, just saw the updates

gubl

May 31, 2018
2 endings I believe? someone correct me

edit: nvm, just saw the updates
I guess it should have 3 endings. According to update log, there are two endings wit Jenny

Updates
-Ending with Jenny
-Endingl with Jenny and no debt
-Fixed some bugs
-Credits added
Plus ending with Mary, I did not have chance to grind it all the way to $2500 paying dept, so if some has done this or know cheat please share.
Thank you!

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I guess it should have 3 endings. According to update log, there are two endings wit Jenny

Plus ending with Mary, I did not have chance to grind it all the way to $2500 paying dept, so if some has done this or know cheat please share.
Thank you!
Use Unren ( ) For Cheat and
the Code is Money = XX

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Why is NTR removed? I know it is more NETORASE, but because F95 won't have more tags, so any NTR (sub)types fall into NTR category.

Reactions: Rythan25

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
sush a good devs allways finishing their games,good stories,good characters waiting their next game

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes