2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
deleted when i discovered "find a guy make a threesome" was the "quest" i needed to accomplish..guess a tag should be there to tell you your GF wants more D than you can personally provide...lol..pity
Thanks for the warning. Not for me, then. :(

Ah well, I liked Kelly's Family, too.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What a bunch of weird characters... So surreal lol almost like a Dennis Villeneuve movie plot.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy shit finally played this one as it was marked as completed, and I didn't think another fetish could piss me off as much as NTR... Does this one have a name ? Probably some derivative of NTR is my guess ?

I mean you start the game with MC already at "the end" of what most games strive for, he has a hot GF, and living the life... Enter stupid bitch Jenny who for no reason decides she is obsessed with the MC she barely met once, and plots to fuck up his life...

She accomplishes this by making his GF a piece of shit slut that wants to Cuck her BF despite the dude packing some serious dick already, and eventually breaks up their union only for her to want to replace her...

At this point I am just going to play to see what the Mary ending is like, and ignore Jenny like the plague, fuck her and her whole life for what she did... She made MC drop a near perfect 10 for her stupid 6 at best bitch-ass self...

Reactions: BigBabs69

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Holy shit finally played this one as it was marked as completed, and I didn't think another fetish could piss me off as much as NTR... Does this one have a name ? Probably some derivative of NTR is my guess ?

I mean you start the game with MC already at "the end" of what most games strive for, he has a hot GF, and living the life... Enter stupid bitch Jenny who for no reason decides she is obsessed with the MC she barely met once, and plots to fuck up his life...

She accomplishes this by making his GF a piece of shit slut that wants to Cuck her BF despite the dude packing some serious dick already, and eventually breaks up their union only for her to want to replace her...

At this point I am just going to play to see what the Mary ending is like, and ignore Jenny like the plague, fuck her and her whole life for what she did... She made MC drop a near perfect 10 for her stupid 6 at best bitch-ass self...
Jenny just made MC's girl show her true roastie colors, Jenny was the chosen waifu from the start. Although I agree, that its sad you can't stay together, but what would the game be about then, you staving off other dudes or something ? Idk, entire game felt like playtest for some other project of dev

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Jenny just made MC's girl show her true roastie colors, Jenny was the chosen waifu from the start. Although I agree, that its sad you can't stay together, but what would the game be about then, you staving off other dudes or something ? Idk, entire game felt like playtest for some other project of dev
Seeing its a sequel to kelly's mom, and be the videos ive seen of that game its one of the "one dick to rule them all" this could have been that too. Have the MC bring Mary in for the threesome, and dont make the best male friend (the only attractive male in the game... sorry MC) not a 2 inch loser... that way Zoe can share in some MMF threesomes too not just the MC with his FFM ones... Introduce other characters, and a way to murder Jenny for being a garbage character in looks and personality...

Shit the story goes from Zoe not wanting anything to do with Jenny cause she can sense all the STD's the bitch is carrying already probably, to hanging out one night with her, and showing her pussy to some dude to get it pierced, and then craving other dicks than her man's 10 incher... This is "The Room" levels of bad writing, the mental gymnastics one has to accept to even begin to see the motivations of each character is staggering...

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys, for what I saw in the dev's patreon page (not in the game post, I'm not a patreon...) this game still in development.....

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Do not pay the debt and choose Jenny
I payed the dept with a cheat. I used unren.bat, option -3- to enable the consol commands.
I clicked shift - O and type Money += 10000 so I got 10000 more of what I had.
I did that the same day that the bank email arrived.
I choose the path of Jenny and at the end Zoe comes home to give back the money to MC,
telling that she used them for tits surgery.
Since dept is paid, Jenny asks MC the money for tit lift.

I would love to see another end, that Zoe comes back regretting all she did.....

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes