2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? i can't find it.please help
Basically it's just all grind for money right now or you can just cheat your way using console commands. It's a very linear story at the moment so I really don't get it why you would need a walkthrough for this. :pokerFace:

Nov 25, 2017
Basically it's just all grind for money right now or you can just cheat your way using console commands. It's a very linear story at the moment so I really don't get it why you would need a walkthrough for this. :pokerFace:
what's the code for money? because it is not money=xxx in the console

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
I’ve really liked K84’swork so far.. although I hope this update is longer than the last. It would improve much by not just adding the next chapter, but also changing the current storyline, adding small choices and variations. Eventhough the game has a huge amount of grinding, the storyline still feels somewhat rushed.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I’ve really liked K84’swork so far.. although I hope this update is longer than the last. It would improve much by not just adding the next chapter, but also changing the current storyline, adding small choices and variations. Eventhough the game has a huge amount of grinding, the storyline still feels somewhat rushed.
Please join the gang in request thread

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes