2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Can you avoid the NTR?
The girl friend will leave you no matter what... You are not cock blocked, she just wants stuff sexually that she doesn't think the protagonist is ready for... So she just leaves after a brief argument... I wouldn't necessarily call that NTR, as more just a typical break up... She wasn't that nice anyways, so good riddance in my book, lol... :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The girl friend will leave you no matter what... You are not cock blocked, she just wants stuff sexually that she doesn't think the protagonist is ready for... So she just leaves after a brief argument... I wouldn't necessarily call that NTR, as more just a typical break up... She wasn't that nice anyways, so good riddance in my book, lol... :)
I may try the game later

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Kinda like a reverse dating sim .... you have the girl yet she leaves anyway.

Why do I have the horrible feeling that at some point she's going to turn up and say something like "I have fucked so many men I am now recognised by law as a walking sperm receptacle but I have decided I am going to be with you".

This game, so far, has been the exact opposite of his others. It's gone from meet woman, fuck woman to get engaged to woman then fuck that woman's mothers friends then her mother then both her and her mother to "you are shit at the sex i'm going to find more cocks to turn my love tunnel into a fucking canyon a bull elephants fist could barely touch the sides of".

We were Sir Cocksalot of Fucksville but this guy in this game is more a Cucksalot of Betatown.

That ungrateful bint should have taken one look at his shiny bald head and dropped to her knees in the aftermath of a quim quivering orgasm not telling him he's not bloody ready .... I AM THE LORD OF THE FUCKENING, WOMAN, I WAS BORN READY.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Any walkthrough or cheat codes?
It's a very linear story, no walkthrough really needed... I can tell you that at 8am the girlfriend is sometimes in the kitchen, at I believe 19:00 you can cook the girlfriend dinner at the stove, and in the evening times the girlfriend can be interacted with on the couch... After the girlfriend leaves the protagonist, an event opens in the kitchen viewing the neighbor out the window... Those are really the main time based events... Everything else just comes as you play, in a very linear fashion... Just work for money on the laptop, and do what ever else you want to waste time, till the next step plays out... Do as much with the girlfriend as you can while she still lives in the house... And check out all the stuff on the laptop...

Cheat codes are worthless, as the only big amount of money needed doesn't open up new content yet anyhow... Buying a gift for the girlfriend is about the only money requirement to keep the story going...

Thessali

Feb 18, 2018
hi, i'm a bit confused.. there is something more before this? i have jenny's laptop and work all day and nothing else happens. should i wait for a new version?

Jacom

Oct 31, 2017
I think it is not worth to put here update every +0.1 content since there are not many new things.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
lol, you let someone else fuck your girlfriend, on zoe's computer you see pictures of her getting railed out, and then you get cock blocked by a telemarketer... this game is just full of dick punches.

im interested to see where it goes, i'll keep an eye on it, keep up the hard work!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes