Awesome Quest

Sep 23, 2020
I propose a mind control / drugs tag be added. Update 0.3 has some pretty explicit dialogue about mind alteration.

P.S. I could not love this game more. Keep doing what you're doing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: shingka

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
A lot of the 'breeding' fetish is based around the act leading to pregnancy, as in creampie-ing a fertile womb with potent semen. And we've seen that, so I'm sure the rest will come along.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I propose a mind control / drugs tag be added. Update 0.3 has some pretty explicit dialogue about mind alteration.

P.S. I could not love this game more. Keep doing what you're doing!
There is no drug or mind control involved here. Futa dom and corruption, yes, that applies. There are no drugs or mind control in this title, just MC's dominating nature, animal magnetism/charisma, MILF's slobbering over her immense cock and becoming cock starved sluts as a result.

Also, in reference to those quibbling over the lack of a pregnancy tag, the baby bumps are coming!!! The OP will get that tag once they arrive. Just enjoy the cream pies for now and let those seeds germinate with the eggs. It takes time, y'all.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: xkmd and Onetogo

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
is the lack of a 'cheating' tag intentional? a futa would probably have a pretty easy time getting around a husband to 'convince' the wife that her husband should raise the MC's kids, also third to last image of MC's mother gives me hope patreon wont hold you back

looks great so far, ill wait on the download until the breeding kicks in but this is definitely looking promising!

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I'm sad that 1) there is no way to "interact" with other futami in the game yet, 2) also that it takes too long to develop new updates 3) and again, there are no animations in the game.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm sad that 1) there is no way to "interact" with other futami in the game yet, 2) also that it takes too long to develop new updates 3) and again, there are no animations in the game.
It's like that for me too, disappointed by this dev that I admired, I lost interest in this project.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Is this still being worked on? I only got to breed 1 Milf ("professionally" that is). I was looking forward to the main characters career to take off.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

no one here

May 15, 2017
anyone know any games like this where you are futa fucking other girls/stealing wives except futurture

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes