mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
If the author stays consistent then the next update is most likely going to b around September since the update from chps 1-2 to chps 1-3 was a 5 month gap
I strongly doubt it. The next update should be a new chapter of the game, judging by the speed of development, it may take 2-3 months. So the approximate date is at the end of October.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Disappointed with the latest issue of the comic. I hope that the new update of the game will be very good.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Or the MC getting fucked by a Guy with a 40cm dick
Well, to be honest, I don’t really like this option - this is already total gayism :) . Yes, when MC fucks shemales - this is quite acceptable for me (after all, they are almost real girls, only with a "surprise"), but the guys are clearly superfluous. I'm so contradictory and complex. ;)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Why was the name of this game changed btw? It still seems very much like a mainly futa game so unless its to willfully deceive people into thinking its not, then I don't see why the name was changed.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I've made a little Textbox Mod for those who are not big fans of the upper textbox

Also adjusted textbox transparency so no problem seing what's behind it, and gave the text a outline to compensate for the transparent textbox, and removed quick menu.

Put in the "MILFBREEDER-pc" folder and overwrite when asked
( if you want to keep the quick menu, don't overwrite "Screen" file )
Can you make a replay room mod?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can you make a replay room mod?
Sorry but no, this would take a lot more time and effort that I'm willing to make for a game I will play once every 3 or 4 update, which mean I wouldn't update it with new scenes every update....
Editing the textbox is easy, doing a gallery mod is A LOT more complex.

It's a renpy game and not a really big one so just Ctrl through the game until you have a scene, it will take 20 second.

• Sad
Reactions: rf96

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I really hope there aren't branching paths where you can miss content. if so I hope a modder hero shows up.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes