etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I've made a MutliMod for this game. Contains a walkthrough, mc name change and more.
I understand the name change and text box mod, but isn't a walk-through a bit much. Only benefit I see are the H-Scenes where your decisions actually matter, the rest doesn't mean anything... yet. Will the Serge3dx add weighted choices in the next update, do you think?

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
I understand the name change and text box mod, but isn't a walk-through a bit much. Only benefit I see are the H-Scenes where your decisions actually matter, the rest doesn't mean anything... yet. Will the Serge3dx add weighted choices in the next update, do you think?
Well, I often add a choice to see multiple scenes back to back. It's kinda meant to give you the most content in a single playthrough.
It's the kind of walkthrough I'd like to have for this sort of game. Just to give me some assurance I don't miss anything.

Weighted choices would probably cause issues with existing saves, which sucks. It also would make it difficult to have selectable episodes.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Well, I often add a choice to see multiple scenes back to back. It's kinda meant to give you the most content in a single playthrough.
It's the kind of walkthrough I'd like to have for this sort of game. Just to give me some assurance I don't miss anything.

Weighted choices would probably cause issues with existing saves, which sucks. It also would make it difficult to have selectable episodes.
Understandable. You aren't always going to see everything if you play on one save though, especially with H-Scenes. :>(

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
You can with my mod (unless of course I've missed something) :)
Checked it out and it looks good! You just miss some images that relate to not doing things. Like not spanking Mrs. Hartel is not included in the walkth-rough route and includes a unique image. Same with not sending the message when prompted to. I don't think anyone would really have a problem with this, just nitpicking. Also chapter 2, I see you favored the erect Scarlett for the morning routine despite letting the player cum twice. That's pretty baller! Of course you don't get the flaccid variation, but I understand that the see everything philosophy doesn't allow for redundant scenes. Excellent mod!

I really thought you would have had a mod option to cum in both beakers, or something similar to the next scene with Candice where you let the player play both options in a more subtle way.

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Checked it out and it looks good! You just miss some images that relate to not doing things. Like not spanking Mrs. Hartel is not included in the walkth-rough route and includes a unique image. Same with not sending the message when prompted to. I don't think anyone would really have a problem with this, just nitpicking. Also chapter 2, I see you favored the erect Scarlett for the morning routine despite letting the player cum twice. That's pretty baller! Of course you don't get the flaccid variation, but I understand that the see everything philosophy doesn't allow for redundant scenes. Excellent mod!

I really thought you would have had a mod option to cum in both beakers, or something similar to the next scene with Candice where you let the player play both options in a more subtle way.
Yeah, I focused on the "important" scenes. Gotta embrace the perma horny cumming 10 times a day futa ;)
I do think some of the transitions to the extra scenes could be a bit smoother by just adding one or two lines. I might just do that.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Game repeatedly says 'she will remember that' but i see no variables being set nor can i see anything in the script files suggesting anything is being tracked so...?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
July is gradually coming to an end, and we haven't even had any news for a long time, let alone a release.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Virustotal results in two detections, one being a trojan. Is this a false positive?
I've been DL'ing from this site for years with ZERO issues. I have DL'd and played every update for this AVN title with ZERO issues. Also, I have copies of all Serge3DX comics DL from F95zone again with ZERO issues, ever.

When I get flags for any DL from this site I tell my anti-virus software to fuck off and open the file. I have NEVER had an issue with ANY file from F95zone, not a single one. I have, however, had a few instances of false positive virus notices. There was a notice on the site about that not too long ago. Not sure where it is now but it merely confirms what I just stated above. F95zone provides safe DL. Some of the folks posting in forums can get pretty fucking toxic at times but I have never had a single DL issue. I totally trust F95zone DL's.;)(y)

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 13.10.10.17 (2).png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 13.10.20.94 (2).png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 13.10.34.91 (2).png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 13.10.50.43 (2).png
Aaaaah!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: I LOVE Serge3DX art!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

subzero27

Jun 14, 2019
July is gradually coming to an end, and we haven't even had any news for a long time, let alone a release.
If the author stays consistent then the next update is most likely going to b around September since the update from chps 1-2 to chps 1-3 was a 5 month gap

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes