ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
The pics are still great, but absence of lewd text on the slides makes it, at least, thrice less arousing...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"milf breeder" but has no breeding aka pregnancy. does not compute
Mrs. Natalie Anderson is now officially knocked up after only one session with our dear Scarlett...
Bountiful baby batter... Bun in the oven! Stuffed full of so much cum she already looks five months pregnant!
Screenshot 2023-11-21 195040.png Screenshot 2023-11-21 195226.png
First official client and batting a thousand! Scarlett is just fucking her teacher and gym coach for fun. Natalie was her first official client through the agency. Her teacher is likely post menopausal and the coach and the girls at school are likely on birth control or they'd all be preggers as well!!!

It's only v0.4 and Scarlett just went on her first job and was successful. Have some patience, friend...
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Syybeat and wuhasy

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's the thing, removing this would also mean removing the animated tag from the game (Which I think should already be gone, as we mostly have PowerPoint presentations).

I really wish this game had real animations (Serge is capable of doing that, as we all already know by now).

Maybe its part of the plan to add proper animations later, at least I hope it is :HideThePain:
You clearly don't know what an animation actually is.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
It was a good update, a lot of sex with penetration and all... BUUUUT... the gameplay felt a little like just watching the preview WIPs on a slide show.

For next update I'm gonna stay out of the forum and skip the previews to not spoil It, plus I was expecting a little more with the mom, more build up with the main character and a little gratuitous sex on the side would be good.

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
it doesnt matter the animation people we need the point and he is clearly showing it with no complication , so dont bother ur self dev just keep going u create agreat work :love::love:

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
i have to say even though i like the game so far, the change within candice from chapter 2 to chapter 4 is something that i didn´t like so much
when we first encounter Candice she has a fit body with already large enough breasts ( for me atleast ) and now her boobs got bigger quite a lot, it fits the overall style of the characters better, but....

just some rambling from me

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Of course chap, be happy with your PowerPoint presentation. Please don't bother me with your replies again, have a great day!
As I said, you clearly don't know what an animation actually is.
A brainless smut featuring a 14 inches big trans woman, but one well done. Very good renders and models. I specially like how pretty and fit Scarlett model is. :p
Indeed. A nice change from his Gina character.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I just discovered this game, it's not bad. the story is funny but sometimes it becomes surreal. I don't like the dominant part of the MC, it's too pronounced and goes from being ashamed of his mother to wanting to fuck the world in an instant. The writing is far too banal. The choices do not lead to any changes to the plot. The graphics are good but the proportions of the bodies are too exaggerated. I recommend working more on the details and remifications of the story. For example MC might change her hairdo sometimes. I will follow him again

Reactions: Nessiah
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes