Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Mrs. Natalie Anderson is now officially knocked up after only one session with our dear Scarlett...
Bountiful baby batter... Bun in the oven! Stuffed full of so much cum she already looks five months pregnant!
View attachment 3107375 View attachment 3107377
First official client and batting a thousand! Scarlett is just fucking her teacher and gym coach for fun. Natalie was her first official client through the agency. Her teacher is likely post menopausal and the coach and the girls at school are likely on birth control or they'd all be preggers as well!!!

It's only v0.4 and Scarlett just went on her first job and was successful. Have some patience, friend...
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I wouldn't exactly say one session. That implies having sex one time. I banged Natalie again in the morning and after breakfast. So she could have gotten pregnant at any one of those times.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I will say Not much one for Futa content unless of course it is a Futa MC and all there is is women for the MC to have sex with. I am immensely enjoying this can't wait to see more MILFS getting pregnant especially the nurse. If the MC is going to steal all of the women she is going to need a bigger house. I did like that the MC cucked Natalie's husband. Hopefully we will get to the Mom and neighbors sooner rather than later. Shouldn't cuckold be put in the tags also?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
>4 chapters in and still no proper Ms. Jones sex scene

...dammit, I just wanna see Scarlett plow her big blonde neighbour.

Oh well, at least we got a hot scene with that gym trainer + a cheerleader threesome in the shower.

Speaking of which: Alice the gym trainer offhandedly mentioned that she has an older sister who's also a futa.

Could that be Violet from the comics? Because that would be a neat tie-in.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I have a feeling it's another game update next and then a comic release. If not a comic release, just this for a while.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Actually that would be very good. Personally, I think the dev should give up on comic book releases and focus all their attention on the game.
I have no preference either way. The game ending tree that they hinted at being decided by a point system is very much something I look forward to. This is because it will be easy for me to digest when I sift through the code, and I can easily write a guide for it.

Reactions: L4mpp

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I have no preference either way. The game ending tree that they hinted at being decided by a point system is very much something I look forward to. This is because it will be easy for me to digest when I sift through the code, and I can easily write a guide for it.
I think that Serge did everything he could in the comic format. Well, in 3-4 months there will be another issue with 25-30 pieces of art depicting another orgy with a cool milf (or even two), but we have already seen this many times. Nothing fundamentally new can be added. And the game (even without animations, at the moment) is still a completely different level of interactivity, perception, and opportunities for imagination and creativity. After all, there are so many interesting things that can be added: animations (when will they finally appear in the game?), sound accompaniment of sex scenes, the ability to interact with other futa (this has not yet been seen in comics), a system of consequences for the player’s choice.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
In general, can fantasize for a long time, but for now I’m still optimistic about this project.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes