Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I just discovered this game, it's not bad. the story is funny but sometimes it becomes surreal. I don't like the dominant part of the MC, it's too pronounced and goes from being ashamed of her mother to wanting to fuck the world in an instant...
A bit late, but MILF Breeder seems to be a retelling of his comics with one MC instead of three. So basically, Scarlett is a sorta portmanteau of Gina, Violet and Alison - the three younger futas from his comics. She looks like Gina, has the fitness of Violet and her personality at times matches all three.

I get the impression he wanted to make your choices based on their three personalities, but for time some of that is just railroaded into one personality. You get a glimpse of this a few times when you get options for stuff. The best example is when you get to choose your personality photo. Dominant (Violet), Relaxed (Gina) or Submissive (Alison).

For those that haven't read the comics. These are the three MC Scarlett seems to be pulling from.
Gina - personality wise is your "average" young adult outside of the bedroom, inside it she's a dom but a caring dom. She's flirty, talks dirty and seems to have a cuckold kink. Physically she's in shape but not really ripped.

Alison - She's your stereotypical shy nerdy girl with glasses. In the bedroom she's pretty vanilla too unless she's been blue balled or teased. We've seen that a few times and her inner top came out and she got super aggressive with her partners. Physically she's in shape but not really ripped.

Violet - She's a dom through and through. A power top if you will. Totally into cuckold play and having a fuck doll for a partner. Physically she's really ripped. She's a physical trainer at a gym and has the same six pack as Scarlett.

A few other chars are re-imagined too. Charlotte Hartel is a Rose analog, the nurse Evelyn is Samantha, Candice is Katie and Scarlett's mom is either Lana, Judy or a mix of the two. We haven't really met Principle Irons yet but she's most likely an Elizabeth analog.

Last edited:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
A bit late, but MILF Breeder seems to be a retelling of his comics with one MC instead of three. So basically, Scarlett is a sorta portmanteau of Gina, Violet and Alison - the three younger futas from his comics. She looks like Gina, has the fitness of Violet and her personality at times matches all three.

I get the impression he wanted to make your choices based on their three personalities, but for time some of that is just railroaded into one personality. You get a glimpse of this a few times when you get options for stuff. The best example is when you get to choose your personality photo. Dominant (Violet), Relaxed (Gina) or Submissive (Alison).

For those that haven't read the comics. These are the three MC Scarlett seems to be pulling from.
Gina - personality wise is your "average" young adult outside of the bedroom, inside it she's a dom but a caring dom. She's flirty, talks dirty and seems to have a cuckold kink. Physically she's in shape but not really ripped.

Alison - She's your stereotypical shy nerdy girl with glasses. In the bedroom she's pretty vanilla too unless she's been blue balled or teased. We've seen that a few times and her inner top came out and she got super aggressive with her partners. Physically she's in shape but not really ripped.

Violet - She's a dom through and through. A power top if you will. Totally into cuckold play and having a fuck doll for a partner. Physically she's really ripped. She's a physical trainer at a gym and has the same six pack as Scarlett.

A few other chars are re-imagined too. Charlotte Hartel is a Rose analog, the nurse Evelyn is Samantha, Candice is Katie and Scarlett's mom is either Lana, Judy or a mix of the two. We haven't really met Principle Irons yet but she's most likely an Elizabeth analog.
What is the name of the comic?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
1701851675586.png

Well, it looks like another comic will be released next. :cry:
This means that this order of releases of the comic book game will continue. Considering that the game still does not have full animations, this greatly depreciates this project. :(

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3147531

This means that this order of releases of the comic book game will continue. Considering that the game still does not have full animations, this greatly depreciates this project. :(
What led you to believe the game would have full animations? Serge has said themselves they do not like creating actual animations.

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 3147531

Get over it? I'm sure you've got other things going on in life and maybe possibly aren't even throwing money their way, so I dunno, go do something else instead of whinging about this.

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Get over it? I'm sure you've got other things going on in life and maybe possibly aren't even throwing money their way, so I dunno, go do something else instead of whinging about this.
Apparently you have nothing better to do in life except pester other people and tell them what to do. Maybe you should change something in your existence, and not interfere with your very smart advice (SARCASM) to others, huh?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
finally got around to giving this game a go, its missing the 'cheating' tag because the first character to suck off mc mentions mc is bigger then her husband

BBC King

May 8, 2021
finally got around to giving this game a go, its missing the 'cheating' tag because the first character to suck off mc mentions mc is bigger then her husband
Its only cheating tagged if the main character is the one cheating on their significant other.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Its only cheating tagged if the main character is the one cheating on their significant other.
i have played many games where that is not the case. 'cheating' on this site simply means a character in the game engages in infidelity, it can be the MC but doesnt have to be

BBC King

May 8, 2021
i have played many games where that is not the case. 'cheating' on this site simply means a character in the game engages in infidelity, it can be the MC but doesnt have to be
Cheating tag on this site means the main character engages in cheating.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Theres a reason no one but me responded to your comment. They know the obvious and didnt want to waste their time. Believe what you want, im done wasting my time on you.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I mean if we were to go down that route, technically it's missing the NTR tag aswell, since one of the characters the MC bangs later is doing it with her husband's knowledge and then not long after, right in front of him.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
I mean if we were to go down that route, technically it's missing the NTR tag aswell, since one of the characters the MC bangs later is doing it with her husband's knowledge and then not long after, right in front of him.
correct, its less common but this site does also have plenty of non-netorare games that have ntr tag due to netori

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes