• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Can anyone please tell how to reach Amazon village after unlocking it I'm in chapter 4 part3. This game pretty hard to play especially it's locations can't be find easily.
If I understand correctly, then take a cart to the Amazonian mountains and go up, so it’s impossible to get lost.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
If I understand correctly, then take a cart to the Amazonian mountains and go up, so it’s impossible to get lost.
I did that and I also read the info in Amazon mountain it says North West Amazon village but I go there search and all area but couldn't seem to find it

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I did that and I also read the info in Amazon mountain it says North West Amazon village but I go there search and all area but couldn't seem to find it
So I hope it's clearer? There is only one Amazon village in the game. Do not have another one. 1.jpg
2.jpg

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
It’s better to download clean saves from here There are fewer problems with them.
I did but with the latest version i still run in to problems like with the teacher (can't remember her name) you can't replay her school girl outfit game, whatever you answer it's wrong excpt for the seed question and the hunting missions are bugged too

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I did but with the latest version i still run in to problems like with the teacher (can't remember her name) you can't replay her school girl outfit game, whatever you answer it's wrong excpt for the seed question and the hunting missions are bugged too
With her here is the order of passage
(Mrs Veronica's)
-Talk to Veronica outside the school.
-Talk to Elliot in the Shrine (kitchen)
-Talk to Veronica in the classroom.
-Head to the Costume Shop and talk to Veronica in the dressing room.
-Clear her quiz
-Answer Key: Amazon Mountains, Lust Battle, Coral Seeds, Salamander's Dunes, Anger and Excitement.

And the hunts would not have bugs. You have to complete them in the right chapter, but you never want to. Unfortunately, many people had this problem with the chapters.

The bugs with the hunts were due to the fact that they simply followed the plot, which is why they blocked everything for themselves and broke the entire code.

In clean saves of the fifth chapter, as far as I remember, you only need to make the sixth and the rest are already done. And only then go to the sixth chapter and complete the ninth there.

In general, in order to avoid bugs, it’s easier to go through the game from the beginning, looking at the walkthrough so as not to miss side quests and hunts in certain chapters.

Then there will be no bugs with them.

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
With her here is the order of passage
(Mrs Veronica's)
-Talk to Veronica outside the school.
-Talk to Elliot in the Shrine (kitchen)
-Talk to Veronica in the classroom.
-Head to the Costume Shop and talk to Veronica in the dressing room.
-Clear her quiz
-Answer Key: Amazon Mountains, Lust Battle, Coral Seeds, Salamander's Dunes, Anger and Excitement.

And the hunts would not have bugs. You have to complete them in the right chapter, but you never want to. Unfortunately, many people had this problem with the chapters.

The bugs with the hunts were due to the fact that they simply followed the plot, which is why they blocked everything for themselves and broke the entire code.

In clean saves of the fifth chapter, as far as I remember, you only need to make the sixth and the rest are already done. And only then go to the sixth chapter and complete the ninth there.

In general, in order to avoid bugs, it’s easier to go through the game from the beginning, looking at the walkthrough so as not to miss side quests and hunts in certain chapters.

Then there will be no bugs with them.
I mean if you wanna REPLAY the Mrs. Veronica's mission you can't. Like in the memory room. What ever you answer even the right answer you get a fail

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I mean if you wanna REPLAY the Mrs. Veronica's mission you can't. Like in the memory room. What ever you answer even the right answer you get a fail
Most of the missions here, unfortunately, cannot be replayed. For example, Val's LLM works normally only once in history; when trying to repeat it, a bug occurs. The same thing with her date, when repeated, you generally find yourself in an eternal trap.

But for Veronica, during a normal playthrough, everything worked, and from the room of memories I did not start a replay.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Trying to do Ammy's Side quest in Chapter 3 but she doesn't have the Quest Scroll above her! Do I need to have the Protagonist alone to do it because I have Grace and Val with me now.

1715193459249.png

Edit: I reloaded a save where the Protag is alone and I still don't get the Quest to trigger... Maybe it's bugged?
Edit2: It has been over a year now... https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-6330p-leelak.48600/post-10335294
It's still the same bug for some reason... I restarted the entire game and this side quest is still bugged to this day.

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Trying to do Ammy's Side quest in Chapter 3 but she doesn't have the Quest Scroll above her! Do I need to have the Protagonist alone to do it because I have Grace and Val with me now.

View attachment 3616181

Edit: I reloaded a save where the Protag is alone and I still don't get the Quest to trigger... Maybe it's bugged?
Edit2: It has been over a year now... https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-6330p-leelak.48600/post-10335294
It's still the same bug for some reason... I restarted the entire game and this side quest is still bugged to this day.
You came at the wrong time, come at noon. You can't take this quest in the morning.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
You can change the time using the hero's bed or using a pocket watch (but you can get it by going through the story)
No no, I meant when I went to the Bed, it didn't give me the option to do so... Maybe it'll give me the option when I'm alone or later, that's all I meant.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes