CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well i followed the suggestions I could find, but the TV scene for Rhonda doesn't trigger, and she says come by her place for yoga on the porch, but I just realized a house for her isn't showing up....what am I missing? :unsure:
And now I realize that the event calendar is showing negative days since event, and that I cannot use the ATV to pick up Connie at the farm, so are we talking bugs here or what? It looks like once you miss the first opportunity for an event it's gone.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's a pity when our Mc goes to the barn for the second time ladies are not in sexy lingerie but naked straight away it would be sexier. Yes, it is so-so

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
And now I realize that the event calendar is showing negative days since event, and that I cannot use the ATV to pick up Connie at the farm, so are we talking bugs here or what? It looks like once you miss the first opportunity for an event it's gone.
Okay, I was just gonna delete my comments, but maybe I can help others....so, by being at the location and just forwarding time, I was suddenly able to activate both task on command!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
After going through the entire scene in the barn w/the 3 milfs, going home, waking up the next day, NONE of the barn scenes w/any of the women is in the gallery (on the computer). Also proceeded w/a few of the next scenes w/Dorothy and same issue. None of the scenes are available in the gallery. Any ideas?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Developers take note. From the beauty and elegance of the characters, your game will be a great success. Although men see the beauty of a woman in their own way, I will give an example: "Monica Belucci - Angelina Jolie" and so on. They are beautiful from head to toe. (No offense. Just a note) ;)Sorry for bad english.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
It's strange, I checked more than once and the scene worked to the end at the first time, and as a recurring event afterwards. But it's good that you found another option anyway.
I did several weeks (in the game) after putting the patch and it never happened to me the bathroom scene :unsure: .

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
Since the update, The Sister, the mom, Rose and two of the prostitute characters have all been ignored.

There is pretty much no choice or zero impact to other characters. They have all been shoved out of the way for some random new ones to replace them.

And the story is just that the landlady is boring, does nothing and is now silent with you.

Perhaps, as a suggestion, make it so that your choices do actually matter and that there are other paths to take. Otherwise, it feels like no one has control while playing the character and that you (the Dev) are just forcing us to go along with only one path.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes