Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Since the update, The Sister, the mom, Rose and two of the prostitute characters have all been ignored.

There is pretty much no choice or zero impact to other characters. They have all been shoved out of the way for some random new ones to replace them.

And the story is just that the landlady is boring, does nothing and is now silent with you.

Perhaps, as a suggestion, make it so that your choices do actually matter and that there are other paths to take. Otherwise, it feels like no one has control while playing the character and that you (the Dev) are just forcing us to go along with only one path.
Give it some time bud, you are complaining about the shape of a wall when they have only laid a few bricks, based on the beginning I fully expect there will be a bunch of choices.
This Dev wasn't particularly fast to begin with (slower now with his financial issues), maybe skip a few updates, let the story build.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can't ever do the picnic grandma always doing yoga on the days I can ask her, or she's fucking with those pumpkins. am I fucked cause I refused to help that old fucker.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can't ever do the picnic grandma always doing yoga on the days I can ask her, or she's fucking with those pumpkins. am I fucked cause refused to help that old fucker.
Probably, for a while there it seemed to me like you could still do the picnic with her even when you pissed him off, but the last time I tried that route, he cock blocked me every time.
Thats yet another reason you should never choose the chivalrous option.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Probably, for a while there it seemed to me like you could still do the picnic with her even when you pissed him off, but the last time I tried that route, he cock blocked me every time.
Thats yet another reason you should never choose the chivalrous option.
hell I couldn't even attempt it she would never be on the back porch no matter how many times i attempted it. after 1st time.

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
Wasn't there something about the ladies getting mc as the male prozzie for some party? Is there anything about that in the update?

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
MC fucked Dorothy many times everywhere but the game seems to turn on itself... is it normal or is there any tip I didnt see ?

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
digibang is good dev but the game story is bullshit and nonsense . easy beautiful women without any challenge . i love rhonda and jessica but if he fuck them easialy i will be not interested

mightygui

Mar 17, 2018
Is there any way to watch TV? I Just cant do it
Please i cant pass Anne quest
Thanks

Last edited:

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Savegame / cheats 0.4b:
- load of points for all characters
- tons of money
- all items
- all quests done
- all gallery scenes unlocked
- save point at the end of 0.4b

Unzip both files into either:
- ...\Milfcreek-0.4b\game\saves\
or
- %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek
How to open the Gallery? Where is the gallery button?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes